Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Did Margarito cheat in the first fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borikua View Post
    We will never know, but it was clear that his punches didn't had the same effect on Cotto.
    of course not moron cotto didt fight margs fight so margs couldt tee off on cotto face, had cotto fought the same way as in his first fight he would have been on his knees again.

Comment

hell yeah!!!.....but he got schooled last night.......haahaha........who is your daddy now!!!!

Comment

who cares. hes already a caught cheater, and cotto got his revenge.

Margarito will be remembered for being a cheat who wen't 1-3 after getting caught. Not much of a legacy.

Comment

It's hard to tell tbh. He had cotto hurt in the first fight by the 5/6 round. He landed some decent punches last night but cotto wasn't affected. I thought cotto had a better game plan last night then the first fight.

I don't like to believe people cheated but it's hard to say for sure whether he did or did not. But either way cotto got his revenge last night!

Comment

It's stupid to speculate on these type of things...cases can be mad for both sides of the argument...

Yeah Cotto's face didn't explode like it did in the first fight....but Margo didn't land as much and was it the same level of MArgarito that Cotto faced in 2008?

Given all the circumstantial evidence....Margo being caught with mosley, Him basically contradicting himself (how can u say u never wore illegal wraps and then say you didn't know that you had illegal wraps makes no sense...you either are completely aware and you've never worn them or you have no idea and you might have ...pick one) The pictures , The fact that like Kellermam said...Margarito just doesn't pass the smell test he just looks guilty to me...and on top of that now this fight were Cotto himself said he didnt feel the same pop in Margo's punches.....I got to go with yeah he probably did cheat...I mean if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...its probably Mayweather (cheapshot) lol
            Last edited by BOOMbip; 12-04-2011, 10:26 AM. Reason: horrible spelling errors

Comment

Absolutely.

Margarito's never had the ability to beat Cotto.

Comment

I Strongly believe so yes

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  So why didn't he get caught?
                  He wouldn't have been caught in the Mosley fight either if it wasn't for Naazim.

As for the question; Yes, he cheated.

Comment

Yes, it's obvious that he cheated in their first fight.

Comment

Because there is no actual proof then i'm gonna say no.

I can't criticize those who think he did though.

Comment

Working...
                      X