Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton: Pacquiao-Mayweather would be anti-climax because Mayweather wins easily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
      LMFAO you lost your house because you bet against Pacquiao?
      Wouldn't you bet your skateboard on your hero beating Floyd then?

Comment

Hatton's catching a lot of hate, is he not allowed an opinion?

He's never been disrespectful about Manny Pacquiao, but surely he's allowed to give his view on a prospective fight?

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post

let's not forget this..

and this..

an this lol..

Manny Pacquiao Can't Beat Mayweather and Should Consider Retirement, Says Amir Khan
          http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/11/1...uez-mayweather

Comment

Everyone always talk about this power and speed that Manny has. Well, where was it against a 37 year old Marquez??? Its easy to look fast against a slow opponent. Arum has done a marvelous job in building Manny's career. You can't be mad at him for doing it. The public has been entertained by Manny but deceived. He is explosive against slow plodders but sloppy and amateurish against good solid boxers that can counter. Manny was throwing punches off of one leg at times against Marquez and throwing weird combos that didn't land and wouldn't be effective if they did. He also pulls straight back when he gets hit with a solid blow.

Manny has the same problem as De La Hoya, if the fight isn't going his way, he can't adapt. Floyd can and that will be the major difference in their fight.

Comment

he was wrong about cotto but i feel he was pacs last credible opponent since marquez. i admit i didnt think marquez had a chance. i agree with him completely. pac will try his best but hes just not gonna beat floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
                Pac offense = May defense

But May offense beats Pac defense

I think that sums it up nicely Mr Filipino

Comment

been saying it for a while

Comment

yeah like what he did to you ricky anti climactic cuz u got KTFO in 2 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                      Everyone always talk about this power and speed that Manny has. Well, where was it against a 37 year old Marquez??? Its easy to look fast against a slow opponent. Arum has done a marvelous job in building Manny's career. You can't be mad at him for doing it. The public has been entertained by Manny but deceived. He is explosive against slow plodders but sloppy and amateurish against good solid boxers that can counter. Manny was throwing punches off of one leg at times against Marquez and throwing weird combos that didn't land and wouldn't be effective if they did. He also pulls straight back when he gets hit with a solid blow.

Manny has the same problem as De La Hoya, if the fight isn't going his way, he can't adapt. Floyd can and that will be the major difference in their fight.

Well said!

Comment

Working...
                      X