No announcement yet.

Berto’s mistake twitters about valero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto’s mistake twitters about valero

Monday, Berto’s openness came back to haunt him.

He was distressed when he learned that former lightweight champion Edwin Valero had committed suicide in his jail cell in Venezuela, a day after Valero was accused of murdering his wife, Jennifer Viera.On Monday morning, Berto wrote the following on Twitter: “R.I.P to Edwin Valero after killing his wife yesterday he just killed himself in jail today. WOW women are a [expletive] boy RIP E.V.”The backlash against Berto, the World Boxing Council welterweight champion, was fast and furious and it wasn’t long before he deleted the tweet and offered condolences to Valero and Viera and their families.

His comment was clearly in outrageously bad taste, particularly when referring to a murder victim.
    Last edited by bucs24; 04-21-2010, 02:42 PM.

I don't even think Berto even knew about Valero's drug problems and abusive behavior to all his family members. Good that he apologized for what he wrote on his twitter tho I guess!

Comment

Wtf?????

Comment

Poor Berto. He made an honest mistake with that ****ed up statement. He had to get interviewed by Yahoo Sports the same day to clear up what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
          Poor Berto. He made an honest mistake with that ****ed up statement. He had to get interviewed by Yahoo Sports the same day to clear up what he said.
          He was a little too honest, blaming Valero's wife for Valero's actions, WTF?

Comment

i blame valero's wife.. he seemed like an alright guy. she must have did something.. now if it was somebody like james toney or mike tyson i would put less blame on the victim but valero seemed alright.. and bitches do make you go crazy, they do it on purpose sometimes. maybe she was really ****ing with his head.. you never know so dont be so hard on valero. he must have been in some pain himself to react like that.. he must have been really hurting inside to kill himself. he's not a coward and he's not afraid of hard time i guaruntee you.. they would treat him like a king in there

Comment

Originally posted by talon View Post
              i blame valero's wife.. He seemed like an alright guy. She must have did something.. Now if it was somebody like james toney or mike tyson i would put less blame on the victim but valero seemed alright.. And bitches do make you go crazy, they do it on purpose sometimes. Maybe she was really ****ing with his head.. You never know so dont be so hard on valero. He must have been in some pain himself to react like that.. He must have been really hurting inside to kill himself. He's not a coward and he's not afraid of hard time i guaruntee you.. They would treat him like a king in there
              ...................fail

Comment

Originally posted by $partacus View Post
                ...................fail
                thats why you are red with 0 rep power and im green with 7

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
                  thats why you are red with 0 rep power and im green with 7
                  WOW that hurt my feelings.

Comment

smh @ berto speaking on something as if he was the walls that talked... da fucc is wrong with him

Comment

Working...
                    X