This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have an excuse now...

Even beat Arsenal and their mutinous physios.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I have to be honest, the Champions' League win for Chelsea has to be part of the allure. Joining the defending champions? Especially if he hasn't been keeping abreast of how dogshit they've been in the league this year

Champions' League has to be the target for City next season.
      Chelsea finished sixth last season,
      I think all the crap he was saying about his move depended on the position he would be playing in and how he'd have to be a first time regular is clearly a load of bollocks.

How can they guarantee that without knowing who there manager will be next season?

Mata held Chelsea last season, himself and hazard are similar players,
      If they bring an Italian manager for example,
      I can't see both of them starting.

Comment

• If hazard is as good as people are saying he would have no fear of nasri (who was **** last season) or a David silva who has pathetic David haye like stamina... He'd walk straight into the city team be real now

Comment

I have to be honest, the Champions' League win for Chelsea has to be part of the allure. Joining the defending champions? Especially if he hasn't been keeping abreast of how dogshit they've been in the league this year

Champions' League has to be the target for City next season.
          Part of it. Not the deciding factor though.

City; Adam Johnson, Samir Nasri, David Silva, Sergio Aguero, Carlos Tevez.

Way too cluttered there. I know the last two are not wingers but they both can play in the hole as well.

United; Young, Valencia, Nani. All close to his age. Rooney plays the #10.

Another way too cluttered area.

Chelsea; Mata.................. ..... .. .. . .

Yeah, you can see why he chose Chelsea. CL win came into play but it wasn't the sole reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Way too cluttered there. I know the last two are not wingers but they both can play in the hole as well.

Yeah, you can see why he chose Chelsea. CL win came into play but it wasn't the sole reason.
            Bro what do you make of brawk lesnars return to the UFC? I think the he div is being put on notice.. They better start training sub defence that kimura of his is deadly

Comment

Pretty much exactly why I think he choose Chelsea

I said this to my chelsea mate on his facebook...he disagreed....and said hazard would walk into any other first team

Which I disagree with...but hey...

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                Bro what do you make of brawk lesnars return to the UFC? I think the he div is being put on notice.. They better start training sub defence that kimura of his is deadly
                He still can't take a punch though and with the way Cain and JDS are. He's gonna take punches like Bute did.

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                Pretty much exactly why I think he choose Chelsea

I said this to my chelsea mate on his facebook...he disagreed....and said hazard would walk into any other first team

Which I disagree with...but hey...
                He could walk into many 1st teams, just not studded lineups like United and City though. He'd have to compete for those teams and get exposed quickly if he couldn't.

To this day Nani still has to compete for the job against Valencia and Nasri didn't even walk right in at City. Hazard wouldn't have to do that at Chelsea or Arsenal.

Comment

He still can't take a punch though and with the way Cain and JDS are. He's gonna take punches like Bute did.

He could walk into many 1st teams, just not studded lineups like United and City though. He'd have to compete for those teams and get exposed quickly if he couldn't.

To this day Nani still has to compete for the job against Valencia and Nasri didn't even walk right in at City. Hazard wouldn't have to do that at Chelsea or Arsenal.
                  Man United don't exactly have a star-studded lineup though. Not through the midfield.

Comment

Man United don't exactly have a star-studded lineup though. Not through the midfield.
                    I think Hazard wants to play the #10 if he played in the midfield. At United, that's taken by Rooney.

Hazard could be trolling though. Nothing official has been said yet, just him making noise.

Comment

I think Hazard wants to play the #10 if he played in the midfield. At United, that's taken by Rooney.

Hazard could be trolling though. Nothing official has been said yet, just him making noise.
                      Yeah it's getting a bit annoying really. Ooh you've made up your mind have you? Very nice for you. Oh and you made a picture using macaroni!

Comment

Working...
                      X