Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitor Belfort begs Dana White to allow him to face James Toney in a BOXING match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitor Belfort begs Dana White to allow him to face James Toney in a BOXING match

UFC middleweight contender, Vitor Belfort has pleaded with the promotions head, Dana White to allow him to cross over to the boxing world and shut James Toney up once and for all after Randy Couture gave him a lesson in MMA.
    Speaking via his Twitter account, Belfort said:

“Dana let me fight James Tony on 6 round boxe Mach I think I can catch him with my speed”

“Dana will be the 1 boxing match in UFC I promise he will fell my power and we will show the world the a UFC fighter can do better”

Belfort is scheduled to take to the octagon next at UFC 122 on November 13th in Oberhausen, Germany when he takes on Japanese superstar, Yushin Okami. Will the UFC allow one of their top fighters to cross over to the boxing world and take up the challenge?
    Highlights of Belfort

lol @ a 6 round boxing match.

Comment

Toney is done, DONE. Don't be surprised to see an MMA'er beat Toney in the boxing ring. In fact, that is the last thing I want to see.

Comment

6 rounds???

WTF is this *****.

UFGAY fighters changing boxing rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
          lol @ a 6 round boxing match.
          Toney was fighting Randy for a 3 round and not a 5 one they do on championship fights. It's fair in my opinion.

Comment

Vitor needs to keep his attention on Anderson Silva!

Comment

James Toney is doing a good job ****ing with boxing's credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                James Toney is doing a good job ****ing with boxing's credibility.
                You can't really blame Toney.

Boxing's credibility has been getting ruined far more outside of him.

Comment

Thread reported. This is the Non-Stop Boxing forum.

Comment

How f.ucking gay. Now they just want to use a fat, washed up Toney as a stepping stone for MMA>Boxing? Belfort sounds like a totall dumbass by looking down on boxing as well. Guy has no respect for the sweet science.

Comment

Working...
                    X