Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Robinson ..the Black pacman???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Ray Robinson ..the Black pacman???

he was like the black pacman

Disgusting. Robinson isnt like anything, if anything Pac would be like something, but dont compare him to Robinson either.

Comment

you don't compare robinson to anyone...you compare others to robinson, he is the greatest of all time

Comment

what??this makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Disgusting. Robinson isnt like anything, if anything Pac would be like something, but dont compare him to Robinson either.
          lol...floyd=the black calzaghe

Comment

I don't know if this has been said before but, didn't Shane Mosely looked or tried to emulate the immortal Sugar Ray Robinson in his fight with Margarito specifically.

And I know this might be dead on but ranking just the three Sugars:
            1. Sugar Ray Robinson
            2. Sugrar Ray Leonard
            3. Sugar Shane Mosely
            (Bert Sugar if you want to rank him 4th heheh)
            This is dead on right? Anybody care to argue?

Also I would probably try to argue that Pacquiao is more like Joe Louis. I know they are from different weight classes and have totally different style but hear me out. I see them the same as how Joe Louis was a beacon of hope and an inspiration to his people in his era as how Pacquiao is to his people in this era. Also, as far as I know they are both gentlemens in and outside the ring and both have had extramarital activities but I'm thinking a lot of boxers were and did the same thing hehe. Any thoughts?

Comment

another ******ed ass pinoy disgrace. Pinoy "fans" are the most atrocious nut riders on the planet with zero boxing knowledge or respect of history. Pacman isn't worthy to even carry SRR's used condoms

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
                you don't compare robinson to anyone...you compare others to robinson, he is the greatest of all time
                yup.....thats right!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                  another ******ed ass pinoy disgrace. Pinoy "fans" are the most atrocious nut riders on the planet with zero boxing knowledge or respect of history. Pacman isn't worthy to even carry SRR's used condoms
                  ts is ukranian.....

Comment

Originally posted by malikom View Post

he was like the black pacman
                    **** you man,dont know what to call you.How dare you compare that thing to Robinson

Comment

Working...
                    X