Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Believes He Will KO Klitschko, Hopes Ref Doesn't Stop It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to some on here.. Wlad is a bum because he got beaten by the people he did.

Anthony joshua is **** because dillian whyte buzzed him.
    Henry Cooper put Ali on his arse...

By that logic, muhammad Ali is a bum because he didnt even get Ko'd by spinks, just resoundingly outboxed and got arse checked by henry cooper.

via logic, Ali is a ****ing bum - 1hourrun and Kigali 2017
    Last edited by yammy25; 02-25-2017, 09:28 AM.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that AJ intends to be aggressive. He shouldn't try to outbox Wlad or he'll end up being hypnotised by the jab and possibly run out of gas late

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You think? but these suckers would have you believe beating this guy is better than fighting the real HW champion of the world, Deontay Wilder.
        lol with his single decent win in 37 fights since 2008

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post
          lol with his single decent win in 37 fights since 2008
          Against an opponent who was half the fighter they are due to illness LOL

Comment

Vlad has been a gentleman Joshua also up to now. He is talking silly premonitions needs to ice vlad tko not good enough he smells blood when guy is hurt. He forgets whyte wobbled him bad

Comment

2 top heavies you would think by now especially Vlad they would have a little head movement amazing that steward left that out

Comment

Wanted him to fight tall so bad jab keep guy away then hold if guy got close no pocket game they know his chin is China but if he would let hands go all the time he would of had so many highlight real kos

Comment

Lets see only time Joshua tagged he did the jig so maybe he has chin issues too which with giants is very possible takes special fighters to handle these punches

Comment

Now that I think of it, Joshua, Wlad, Wilder, and Fury have all shown questionable chins. It could come down to who has the best defense or who lands first in these fights. I would never put my money on a heavyweight fight because they can turnaround fast.

Comment

KO'ing a 41-year old ex-champion... big deal

Even if Joshua does KO Wladimir... so what? He will KO a 41-year-old way past-prime and recently put to shame (by another young fighter) Klitschko.

So it will be NO FEAT WHATSOEVER if it happens. In the past, when Klitschko was way younger and therefore faster and stronger, he has already been KO'd in the 2nd and 5th rounds respectively, which proves he never had a granite chin anyways, even when he was young.

I'd like to see Joshua KO Fury or Wilder. THEN he will prove something. KO'ing an old washed out veteran will prove absolutely nothing at all. And if the opposite happened, it would prove he KO'D 18 tomato cans and the only time he faced some serious opposition, even if somebody completely out of his prime, he showed his true colors.

Comment

Working...
                      X