Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Floyd mixes it in his tactics of movement ,
    sliping below the waist,and catching shots by rolling and elbowing ..

The way floyd uses it should be illegal.
    he is similar to klinchco
    and ward but mixes it better with other tactics more often..

Imo clinching in boxing should be illegal. Once should be a warning. 2nd time should be a point deduction. It would truely help boxing as a whole. And on top of that he runs to damn much to burn whatever action left in a round!
    Here's another fact.

Fun fact about J. Mayweather - he is quoted as saying that Canelo beat Lara because "all Lara did was run."

Well your nephew ran even further in His last fight with Pac hahaha! This family of nuttjobs are the dumbest boxing family ever lol

Run Floyd run! Run like the wind haha!

EXPLOIT YOUR TALENT

RUN FLOYD! RUN!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-24-2017, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Here's another fact.

Fun fact about J. Mayweather - he is quoted as saying that Canelo beat Lara because "all Lara did was run."

Well your nephew ran even further in His last fight with Pac hahaha! This family of nuttjobs are the dumbest boxing family ever lol

Run Floyd run! Run like the wind haha!

Still at it with this thread?! I thought you were dead cuz you don't post in nsb anymore...but here you are in global boxing scene. what a bottom feeder loser...

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Still at it with this thread?! I thought you were dead cuz you don't post in nsb anymore...but here you are in global boxing scene.
        Awww a Floyd minion to the rescue. Haven't you had enough crow?

Must we forget how I made you speak the truth of your running hugging hero. Yup it was a massive let down alright and a rip off at that.

Haven't you realized how globally this fight stinks and as this thread has gone 134k viewers only shows boxing fans wants the truth.

#boxing fans want the truth

#this thread exposes a fraud and how a fraud does it.

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Truth. Overhyped promotion and a massive let down /rip off.
        Now your learning considerthis. Yes your hero played like a vagina in the biggest fight in boxing.

Rip off is an understatement. He literally ran and hugged his way to a cool 200 million dollars heist.

You're seeing the light brotha'

The boos in Vegas have it!

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao booed in every hug all documented to the end of time.

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

Floyd Mayweather Booed at after Defeating Manny Pacquiao. Why?? Undeserved win. That's why!

# Vegas loves Floyd!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2017, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Awww a Floyd minion to the rescue. Haven't you had enough crow?

Must we forget how I made you speak the truth of your running hugging hero. Yup it was a massive let down alright and a rip off at that.

Haven't you realized how globally this fight stinks and as this thread has gone 134k viewers only shows boxing fans wants the truth.

#boxing fans want the truth

#this thread exposes a fraud and how a fraud does it.

Now your learning considerthis. Yes your hero played like a vagina in the biggest fight in boxing.

Rip off is an understatement. He literally ran and hugged his way to a cool 200 million dollars heist.

You're seeing the light brotha'

The boos in Vegas have it!

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao booed in every hug all documented to the end of time.

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

Floyd Mayweather Booed at after Defeating Manny Pacquiao. Why?? Undeserved win. That's why!

# Vegas loves Floyd!

...you got run off nsb. You're hiding here...what a loser.

Comment

...you got run off nsb. You're hiding here...
            You do know boxing is a Global sport right? This thread speaks for itself. 134k of global boxing fans. I rest my case.

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Truth. Overhyped promotion and a massive let down /rip off.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 02-24-2017, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Still at it with this thread?! I thought you were dead cuz you don't post in nsb anymore...but here you are in global boxing scene. what a bottom feeder loser...
              Spoon23 has made this cause his life's mission. Good for him. Some people can move on, others cannot. He is ready to keep battling until Floyd gives PAC a rematch. He has a PAC for life tattoo on his azz. PAC posters on his walls, I still owe him and a few others the PAC package, pajama, pillows, sheets, and other PAC paraphernalia.

I think at this point, he's just beating a dead horse. He knows what he believe's. I think it is comical at this point. ADPO2., Spoon and others can't stand it that PAC lost on the score cards.

I just jump in every now and again to see what's the latest. There is no latest, just a rehash of stuff they have posted repeatedly, and a lot of insults.

Keep up the good work, and I'm sure PAC is happy you are unwavering in your loyalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Floyd cheated, my opinion.
                Yes he did cheat Zaroku. To most that is all it takes for a professional sport to disqualify an athlete, hence, as I said, any way you look at it. Floyd won an empty baseless win and could also be considered a loss for the fashion he won it considering all the facts found in this thread.

Not to mention how I have made you admit that Pac won a round that Floyd shouldn't have been given to him by the fraud judges. It Only shows how much truth is in this thread, even if you still don't want to accept Floyd's win was a Fluke. Your words and actions fail you my friend.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I think Manny won the third round, Manny wins third for Zaroku.

Anyway, there is not much news for you here since you've seen it before, but to others it is new, as more and more are seeing the light. As I've told you before, I am merely chronicling this hoax of a fight, it's for those who haven't seen it bud.

Even with all the peds in his system he still ran, hugged for 12 rounds against an injured one armed Pac That's already been established as a fact in here to.

It's all that matters in this thread Zaroku.

Now his résumé is made out of asterisks.

All that matters that Floyd didn't really win and is now a certified fraud.

Really sad to go down this way tsk tsk tsk..

And if you've read what I've said here before, They don't need a rematch. A one armed healthy Pac was already too much for Floyd. A 2 armed healthy Pac would be a slaughter at this stage of Floyd's career, besides, as Teddy Atlas said, no one will pay 70-100 dollars to see Floyd run and hug again. This thread is merely showing who really deserved the win. The runner or the fighter?

i respect your ideals if you think cheating is cool. Enjoy what he represents bud.

But, remember there is a fine line when an athlete crosses the line of fair game.

Exhibit A

Oh, here's something new. Ring generalship shown in hi-tech heat wave. Shows who commanded the center. Not that is how to score a fight, but at least to see who really deserved the W. Enjoy!

Here's an in depth view of who was the ring general that night. We all know the one in the center of the ring for most of the rounds is the ring general. Ring general is the 2nd most important scoring criteria used by judgesm if the judge can't figure who connected more. They go to who was in control of the center. Let's see the heat Map who was more in the center.

You can see the yellow ball is always chasing the blue ball and the yellow ball is always trying to chase the coward blue ball. Is the blue ball scared of the yellow ball. It looks to me that the blue ball dont have any balls to chase the yellow ball. Somebody was doing a whole lot of running...

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2017, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  Fight stunk, Floyd deserved jail time for accepting their pay as if he didn't steal it!
                  Personally I thought Floyd did absolutely nothing to win that fight!
                  Manny looked terrible but he actually did more than Floyd, at least he initiated
                  the action I doubt if Floyd did that more then a dozen times through the 12 rounds.
                  Thank god their both gone and the hype and BS is over.
                  Manny won 7-5, when I first watched it I actually scored it 9-3 for Pacman.

Floyd looked scared and his old man was begging him to do more!

The Vegas Cash Cow prevailed again this time it wasn't a decent showing he lost!

I also stated on another thread I think Floyd stops Manny between the 9th and 11th round oif he put his ballz down but the last 8 years of his career that rarely happened. Playing safe to a boring fault is what he relied on and it worked for the cash cow!
                  So true, the true winner was the aggressor and tried to push the action as this thread has exposed. Most are seeing the truth. A hoax win is a hoax, no matter how you put it. It's worthless, the true winner was robbed.

Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2017, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    It's crazy to think that Floyd Sr thought his son was fighting scared and his uncle Roger doesn't seem to think It was a clear cut win yet a few 14 year old fans on NSB that started watching boxing last year seem to think that Floyd destroyed Pacquiao.
                    Yup, they know it was a cheap baseless win. Only a 14 year old flowmo or ******s that think they are teenagers with a 14 year old brain would think floyd won a legit win.

Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!

@ around 1:38 - You fight like your scared man!

@ around 2:05 - Floyd Mayweather losing man?!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

Comment

• They all cheat! Floyd, Manny, all of them.

The fight is long over, nothing to investigate.

Good luck and keep fighting on.

Comment

Working...
                      X