Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is more proven as a pro? Spence or Beterbiev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Is it fair to say both are about the same ?
    Same level? Absolutely. I see them both as guys who are in the top 5 (maybe top 3) of their respective divisions, who might even be higher but they need to prove it in the ring. Each has some questions marks around him but what they're doing to their opponents can't be denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      I don't think you know who Spence is.

He's done exactly that...against better fighters.
      No shyt f@got, is it possible to debate boxing with you without you getting all emotional and sensitive when we're discussing black Americans ?

So we're saying Algieri and Bundu are better than Campillo and Cloud ? I don't see a difference personally but if it massages your sore haemorrhoids I'll agree with you, I know you're cranky just after you're afternoon nap.

Comment

Big fan of both, huge punching well schooled boxers. I'm hoping Beterbiev gets past SB as it'll give Ward another huge opponent to face once he rematches Klincher.

I'd say Beterbiev right now but really only because he's blasted out some guys who've never been handled the way they have kinda like GGG really, he has killer power and skills to boot.

Spence is just as good maybe better but he hasn't the power in comparison to Beterbiev. These former soviet bloc fighters are exceptionally well schooled but don't appear as technically gifted as guys like Crawford, Spence, Mayweather, Davis and Ward.
        Spence has done the exact same thing

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          I don't think he knows who Spence is.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Same level? Absolutely. I see them both as guys who are in the top 5 (maybe top 3) of their respective divisions, who might even be higher but they need to prove it in the ring. Each has some questions marks around him but what they're doing to their opponents can't be denied.
            I like this. I'm not one for blowing my load before a really feel a fighter is deserving of the credit but the talent of both is absolutely undeniable, though it would not shock if Barrera won, I just rather see Ward beat Beterbiev personally.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              You're right, Beterbiev is really taking them apart faster and harder, that's really what I meant to say but I agree Spence is handling guys like GGG is, these guys won't be the same afterwards either too.

Comment

You're right, Beterbiev is really taking them apart faster and harder, that's really what I meant to say but I agree Spence is handling guys like GGG is, these guys won't be the same afterwards either too.
                The fighters he's taking apart aren't as good.

Spence has vaporized guys that have fought Pacman and Thurman.

Spence > Beterbiev

Plus he's younger

Comment

I don't think he knows who Spence is.
                  Unlike you I'm not a prejudice fück and watch boxers of all origins. It comes with the territory of being a boxing fan and not a fan boy.

Jealousy is a muvver fücka, right ?

Lock your resentments away in a steel box and allow them to float away, only then will you be free of the captivity of negativity.

Comment

No shyt f@got, is it possible to debate boxing with you without you getting all emotional and sensitive when we're discussing black Americans?
                    No it isn't. He's more or less the head NSB ****** these days. If Jacobs gets knocked out, he'll probably disappear for a week if we're lucky.

Comment

Yeah

...let's rip down Spence instead...right?

Adonis Stevenson has never been a pimp or pederast..stop it.

You don't want to rip down Betrbiev but you go on the war path on anybody else.

What a sour hypocrite you are.

Beterbiev is trash with 0 headmovement.
                      He was dropped by the dreaded Jeff Page Jr

Adonis would kill that stiff even when he's 50.
                      The dude is a convicted pederass rapist. Trafficking minors, their is nothing lower. The very fact you defend is vile ass is disturbing. Don't talk to me again, ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X