Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: People Saying I'm Scared of Golovkin Ticked Me Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I feel bad for calling him Gaycobs.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      you clowns made fkn dicks of yourselves, AGAIN!!

that childish ducker/coward/bum rubbish, all started when Pacquiao arrived on the scene

I had never heard anything approaching that level until then

you fkn ******s
      I call them the 'Anybody but a Black fighter brigade'.

We're so good we have the White Americans...Pinoys ...Mexicans...Puerto Ricans...Russians....Pakistanis..

....all united under an umbrella of fear and jealousy

Comment

Imagine what ggg fans will say if Jacobs win: he waited till aged, the judges gave him a gift, he was roided.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          I call them the 'Anybody but a Black fighter brigade'

We're so good we have the White Americans...Pinoys ...Mexicans...Puerto Ricans...Russians....Pakistanis..

....all united under an umbrella of fear and jealousy
          jealousy hahahahah :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            Man shut up

Black people just can't shut the f up
            BostonGuy.......

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              BostonGuy.......
              You think?!?

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                BostonGuy.......
                Somebody hurt him bad...He's damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  People had the impression Danny was scared, because Danny created that impression. Takes 9 months off after Quillin, only to rematch Mora. Then the December date falls apart and his team gives an excuse he wouldn't have been ready in time, despite him saying previously that he would. And at $3mill Danny did almost price himself out of the fight.

Oh well, water under the bridge. I still look forward to Golovkin/Jacobs more so than Golovkin/Alvarez.
                  I hope you don't turn into a hypocrite and blame Canelo or Oscar when GGG doesn't get more than the $15,000,000 currently on the table right now...

"Golden Boy's insistence on paying Golovkin's side a flat fee -- at least $15 million -- while Golovkin's side wants to have a stake, as much as 40 percent, in the event."

GGG ain't getting no 40%!!!

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...o-weekend-bout

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    jealousy hahahahah :boobies:
                    Says the pinoy white supremacist

You obviously contracted Rabies from all those visits to the Buffet/Kennel.

Jealousy is your constant companion...that's why you're always hating.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      you clowns made fkn dicks of yourselves, AGAIN!!

that childish ducker/coward/bum rubbish, all started when Pacquiao arrived on the scene

I had never heard anything approaching that level until then

you fkn ******s
                      EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!!!! Tyson was the most feared fighter in the sport but he was able to get fights. Joshua has a 100% KO rate. But he's able to get fights. The issue has always been money. Some of us have always said, people aren't afraid of GGG, they just want a fair payday. As soon as they put up real money the fight got signed. Tom Loeffler will list off GGG's accomplishments "Gennady has sold out MSG and the Forum." "Gennady vs. Brook sold out in 11 minutes." "Gennady has the highest ratings on HBO." He makes GGG out to be this big superstar so people are going to ask for money that reflects fighting a superstar. It's not hard to understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X