Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward on Kovalev's Talk: He's Looking For Extra Motivation!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a little surprised to see Ward is a slight favorite -145, Kovalev +115. It will be very interesting to see Ward handle the power of the Krusher.This is a great match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      Round 1 goes to kovalev.

His mental warfare has ward trying to explain himself . Ward is even giving away his gameplan ..

Thos closer this gets the more shook ward will be. Kovalev is the real deal , even the fan boys have to admit the level of opposition for kovalev compared to ward is night and day.
      Delusional lol. Sounds like you're trying to motivate yourself just like Kov. He got but butthurt cause ward isn't trying to be his bff

Comment

Round 1 goes to kovalev.

His mental warfare has ward trying to explain himself . Ward is even giving away his gameplan ..

Thos closer this gets the more shook ward will be. Kovalev is the real deal , even the fan boys have to admit the level of opposition for kovalev compared to ward is night and day.
        Hmmmmmm....I'm not sure about this. Hopkins and Pascal are better than Kessler and Froch? And what part of Ward's game plan did he give away? Inside game? That's no secret! There will be no secret game plans for this fight. Just strength on strength with the best man coming out on top.

Comment

Neither guy is gonna be talking much about the other, but once the bell rings both guys are about that business. Not an easy fight for either guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
            I'd beg to differ. Euro fighters do have inside game...they like to bang. Ward likes to stay on the outside and when he gets inside he holds...? I like both fighters but that is one hell of a generalization about european fighters.
            Maybe he meant the ones hes fought and been around

Comment

idc how either goes about motivating themselves. I am simply amped for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Hmmmmmm....I'm not sure about this. Hopkins and Pascal are better than Kessler and Froch? And what part of Ward's game plan did he give away? Inside game? That's no secret! There will be no secret game plans for this fight. Just strength on strength with the best man coming out on top.
                Is That why Pascal has a loss to Froch?

Comment

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
                  Is That why Pascal has a loss to Froch?
                  Precisely. People say stuff without any basis. Guess that's where Ward is coming from regarding how disproportionatel the credit distribution is. Guys that have no major heads on their wall being anointed as ATG'S these days.

Comment

Round 1 goes to kovalev.

^^^lol, look at this clown

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
                      I'd beg to differ. Euro fighters do have inside game...they like to bang. Ward likes to stay on the outside and when he gets inside he holds...? I like both fighters but that is one hell of a generalization about european fighters.
                      name 2 European fighters who are known to fight on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X