Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISIS Explosion in Afghanistan's Capital Kabul Kills 60+ People and Wounds over 200

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sadiqkingofko View Post
    these asswholes killing everybody smh
    "jv team!"

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      "jv team!"
      ?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        What else they supposed to do? There's not exactly much nightlife out there.

Comment

It's crazy how quickly the Taliban was to issue a denial of the attack.

I mean, I believe them. I think we all do at this point because we all know who was responsible for this, but it's just...weird to see the guys responsible for 9/11 acting like the responsible ones now and stepping up to the plate like "those other assh*les did this and we don't want any part of what they're selling."

Who would've ever imagined that in 2001?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            It's crazy how quickly the Taliban was to issue a denial of the attack.

I mean, I believe them. I think we all do at this point because we all know who was responsible for this, but it's just...weird to see the guys responsible for 9/11 acting like the responsible ones now and stepping up to the plate like "those other assh*les did this and we don't want any part of what they're selling."

Who would've ever imagined that in 2001?
            They don't like ISIS.

Like I said before, ISIS is a criminal group.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              They don't like ISIS.

Like I said before, ISIS is a criminal group.
              I'm pretty sure we're all aware of their hatred for ISIS, Beer.

I'm just pointing out the irony of the Taliban looking like the good guys by comparison here.

Comment

I'm pretty sure we're all aware of their hatred for ISIS, Beer.

I'm just pointing out the irony of the Taliban looking like the good guys by comparison here.

I actually respect the Taliban, they fought for a reason. ISIS is just all about mula.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I actually respect the Taliban, they fought for a reason. ISIS is just all about mula.
                  They're murderous thugs in their own right but, compared to these ISIS twats, they're starting to look like a bunch of Catholic missionaries.

"I mean, say what you want about the tenets of Taliban jihadis, dude - At least it's an ethos."

Comment

They're murderous thugs in their own right but, compared to these ISIS twats, they're starting to look like a bunch of Catholic missionaries.

"I mean, say what you want about the tenets of Taliban jihadis, dude - At least it's an ethos."

they really do make the Taliban look like Catholic missionaries

Literally lol'ing

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                      That BJ gift always makes me laugh. Would green your for it if I could but I gotta wait 24 hours

Comment

Working...
                      X