Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOS=Sons of Samoa! A Samoan guy was gonna **** up my lil homie in San Jose, I stepped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    im pretty sure there weren't any samoans shorter than 5'9 when i was in high school with the average one being like 16 years old at 6'1 at 250 pounds
    That's why I ran! He was big, I thought I was the ****, and ran like a b1tch when plan A failed. Blood sprayed from his nose, but..... No nothing except anger.

I fear clowns like John Wayne Gacy and Samoan dudes, and big Samoan women, satan is not on my P4P list!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Beginning to wonder if this Zaroku fella is somebody RightJab created on an LSD trip?.
      Not sure what you are talking about???

LSD??? Nope. Just weed, & liquor. Now, too old for this ****. Cautionary tales!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Not sure what you are talking about???

LSD??? Nope. Just weed, & liquor. Now, too old for this ****. Cautionary tales!
        My mate RightJab:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=180440

He's a sandwich short of a picnic, you could be that sandwich. You two may have been separated at birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          My mate RightJab:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=180440

He's a sandwich short of a picnic, you could be that sandwich. You two may have been separated at birth.
          Ok, ?????? But, I could be the meat in that sand that you eat at that picnic???

RightJab sounds right proper!!! Thanks for the compliment mate, me new friend!

Best Regards,
          Zaroku

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            im pretty sure there weren't any samoans shorter than 5'9 when i was in high school with the average one being like 16 years old at 6'1 at 250 pounds
            sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              sounds about right.
              Curling 225, 2 plates per side and the Olympic 45 LDS bar!!! Lots of reps, without rocking!! Good form!

Easy money for them!

Comment

Exactly!! Last year a big Somoan Mormon and his Mormon friend were riding bikes in my hood in Japan, looking to bring people to the LDS church, they saw me & my girl, and started sharing the Mormon message. I started laughing at them, but shut up quick when the 6 ft 5, about 280 -290 lbs said, "sir, please don't act that way. Please, that is disrespectful!

I shut the **** up, remembering when my best didn't do nothing but make a Somoan mad, we took the literature and went home. My girl said, "wow, he was so mean looking, but so nice!"

End of story!
                ranking out, the raza aint gonna be too happy about that.

Comment

Curling 225, 2 plates per side and the Olympic 45 LDS bar!!! Lots of reps, without rocking!! Good form!

Easy money for them!
                  the mexicans i ran with stayed in the gym, too. it's the reason why i'm still sculpted like an ox at 36.

you know san jo, it's a fight town. police are starting to ruin it now.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                    ranking out, the raza aint gonna be too happy about that.
                    In Japan, you throw a blow you go to the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      the mexicans i ran with stayed in the gym, too. it's the reason why i'm still sculpted like an ox at 36.

you know san jo, it's a fight town. police are starting to ruin it now.
                      Where I lived, ghetto birds flew nightly. Those copters flying over head, bothering people.. Messed up stuff. Now my life is simple... Work, woman, and chihuahua!

Comment

Working...
                      X