No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    That's a very vivid description, your writing skills are up to par. I can imagine him just like that, but I still picture him wearing a tinfoil hat.

"Yes yes yes as I can imagine Spoon with said hat sitting on his pointy head, but do you know why? Because I was the one put it there and it fit perfectly for theatrical, metaphorical and style purposes. In other words, yes they're watching us and Spoon understands the lengths they would go, to rob Manny of a clear and clean win. Only a secret government plot could explain why Manny didn't deliver on what everyone in the Philippines thought he would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Butt,
      But how do we get the boxing powers to go along with this?

Start a new thread for this. Big ideas are great, but the devil in in the details.
      the devil in the details? nope...

look again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Really?!?!? Because that's not the image I get at all, I picture a rather portly man with a stained t-shirt and briefs that are too tight for his massive body. He's drooling somewhere in a very dark and cluttered room in his mother's house. I can well imagine her dutifully bringing him a plate of food which she respectfully sits outside of his door so he can eat at his leisure. I can see him wandering around her house late at night foraging for sustenance, but more often than not stopping at the doggy dish before he gets to the refrigerator.

Spoon's a piece of work only a mentally and emotionally disabled mother could love....
        "Spoon's a piece of work only a mentally and emotionally disabled mother could love...."

mentally and emotionally disabled? could love?

that's all you learned after 25 years of talking to yourself in the mirror? to contradict yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          "Spoon's a piece of work only a mentally and emotionally disabled mother could love...."

that's all you learned after 25 years of talking to yourself in the mirror? to contradict yourself?
          the question is how can a mentally and emotionally disabled person could feel love?

it's like sleep stream saying he is the only person a blind man could see.

sleep's kindergarten insult is getting worst everysingle day he stays online.

Comment

• Originally posted by fragilety View Post
            I'm finally going to touch on this, there are even better slo-mo videos that show the fight clearly(they are available on the side bar if you look for them), one even counts every shot landed by both fighters and does the homework for you, it takes no effort, I wonder how many if anyone here, ever bothered to watch these videos to see the truth...

Or does no one want to know?

Is what it is I suppose
            as you may have observed by now genius floyd fans gets angry every time they are reminded of the happiest day of their lives. may 2nd.

they hate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

Originally posted by Rath View Post
              the question is how can a mentally and emotionally disabled person could feel love?

it's like sleep stream saying he is the only person a blind man could see.

sleep's kindergarten insult is getting worst everysingle day he stays online.
              Being emotionally disabled doesn't mean you can't feel love, it means that your sense of what love is may be skewed or off based, even obsessive maybe? Can't all be bad if your mums are sitting food outside of your doorways right? I mean what beats disabled mummy room service right?

Again not trying to insult, trying to understand your disabilities, nothing more.....

Comment

Being emotionally disabled doesn't mean you can't feel love, it means that your sense of what love is may be skewed or off based, even obsessive maybe? Can't all be bad if you mums are sitting food outside of your doorways right? I mean what beats disabled mummy room service right?

Again not trying to insult, trying to understand your disabilities, nothing more.....
                how did you know are you one of them?

and to remind you, you just did not say emotionally you also said mentally disabled

the genius floyd fan that you are.
                Last edited by Rath; 12-01-2015, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  how did you know are you one of them?
                  How did I know you were a ladyboy cruising for a good time? I think it was the hermaphroditic tendencies of your posts. But I could also sense you were one of those that wasn't content with just a c0ck, you needed something a bit more rigid up your rump like a unrelenting fist of a well trained athlete or a baseball bat. Personally I prefer the bat, less clean up and I get to shout "HOME RUN" every time you scream.

Right?

Comment

How did I know you were a ladyboy cruising for a good time? I think it was the hermaphroditic tendencies of your posts. But I could also sense you were one of those that wasn't content with just a c0ck, you needed something a bit more rigid up your rump like a unrelenting fist of a well trained athlete or a baseball bat. Personally I prefer the bat, less clean up and I get to shout "HOME RUN" every time you scream.

Right?
                    there goes his kindergarten insult again.

try upgrading it, it really does not work.

doing the same thing over and over again expecting different result is what?

Comment

• Originally posted by fragilety View Post
                      I'm finally going to touch on this, there are even better slo-mo videos that show the fight clearly(they are available on the side bar if you look for them), one even counts every shot landed by both fighters and does the homework for you, it takes no effort, I wonder how many if anyone here, ever bothered to watch these videos to see the truth...

Or does no one want to know?

Is what it is I suppose
                      7k viewers have watched it and counting the only ones who can't bear the truth are the Floyd fans or they actually did, but would rather go off topic to derail this thread since the vids are really that obvious who won that night that they have no way of disputing it.

Because it clearly shows that the guy in the yellow trunks did enough to bag the win even with a torn rotator cuff.

This thread shows how much boxing fans want to know the real truth.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-01-2015, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X