No announcement yet.

Cottos Competition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    I said it in 2005 and I say it in 2013, Prime Cotto is the one man created to beat Mayweather Jr. If Roach can keep Cotto loking like he did against Rodriguez then an Mayweather rematch is a must see.
    Agreed 100% Thats what ive always said. Basing it on the fighter who Punched the living fuck outta Kelson Pinto and dismantled with ease Victoriano Sosa and later folded Quintana and brutalized Zab

As for Hatton who i love as well, Cotto was simply better in every single department and would knock Ricky out

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
      Probably Oscar does Ko him but we don't know! Oscar was hurt to the body vs Hopkins and we all know Cotto game pre Margs was to rip the body and I think Cotto head is quick enough to dodge most of Oscars attacks.
      If they fought in 07 then yes cotto has a great shot of winning,,, I wouldnt use the oscar-hopkins fight as oscar was old, fat, and way out of his league vs hopkins,,,
      the oscar handled the power of tito, shane, vargas, yory boy, i think he would be able to handle cotto prime vs prime,,,
      Cotto is a great fighter but oscar is a level up from him

Comment

Working...
      X