Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO GETS PACQUIAO FIRST? adrien broner OR floyd mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jmm will outbox manny for a fourth time and get the win. Than we will see a fifth fight

Comment

What we should all be pissed about is letting Pac keep dragging little guys up and call himself a welterweight champion...it is getting to be a damn joke.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        What we should all be pissed about is letting Pac keep dragging little guys up and call himself a welterweight champion...it is getting to be a damn joke.
        This was what I was about to say. Nobody should even be entertaining this until Broner wins a WW title. But the little guy would have "heart" for jumping two classes to meet Manny. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Well Actually, Manny didn't end up being called the WW champ the last time he dragged a little guy up.

Comment

Mayweather can do whatever he wants not Broner , Broner must do what GBP/Al Haymon wants if they want Manny next Broner must fight him next..

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
              Mayweather can do whatever he wants not Broner , Broner must do what GBP/Al Haymon wants if they want Manny next Broner must fight him next..
              I think Bob may have a say on this as well.

Comment

Well, since fans will never get the chance of seeing Mayweather fight Pacquiao, they may have an alternative in Broner. Pacquiao would gladly pass the torch to Broner. I doubt Mayweather will.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  Well, since fans will never get the chance of seeing Mayweather fight Pacquiao, they may have an alternative in Broner. Pacquiao would gladly pass the torch to Broner. I doubt Mayweather will.
                  Bob will actually be the one deciding who Manny passes the torch to

Comment

i would like to see broner UD pac
                    then KTFO of floyd
                    floyd fanbase is bout to hit rock bottom especially when they find out he's facing the berto/guerrero winner, i feel like he wouldnt even face bradley
                    lmao poor floyd man

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco Cain View Post
                      Those guys are big at 154 and by the time Broner would get there, if he even would, it's safe to say Canelo and Lara will be at 160
                      I actually think Broner is so confident he will even try to fight at 160, and come in at 150! Broner really believes in himself. I think he will do whatever people say is impossible to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X