Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent Mentioning Gamboa against floyd seems to be working.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    what a surprise this turned into yet another manny-floyd thread,ya'll got some damn issues.
    LMFAO this from the kid who had a mental breakdown and started twittering death threats repeatedly to anyone who insulted your hero. Then went Bipolar un puffed your chest and started crying about how much you hate yourself. Yeah "we" have issues. then probably only let back on here because they pitty you and they know it's your whole life

Comment

glad you love my tweets son
      yes they were very entertaining thank you. They were as good as anything Zelnoff ever did

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        LMFAO this from the kid who had a mental breakdown and started twittering death threats repeatedly to anyone who insulted your hero. Then went Bipolar un puffed your chest and started crying about how much you hate yourself. Yeah "we" have issues. then probably only let back on here because they pitty you and they know it's your whole life
        Larry is to Floyd what PRBoxingCotto is to Cotto.

Dude actually threatening 50C

Floyd n 50 probably laughing at his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Larry is to Floyd what PRBoxingCotto is to Cotto.

Dude actually threatening 50C

Floyd n 50 probably laughing at his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            Claims to have a job? What is that a hard thing to have now deadbeat? How is 3-4 posts a day 24/7 genius? Whens the next mesa meeting? At least I only hate Floyd where you on the other hand have something negative to say about everyone probably because of an i
            inferiority complex from being a full time loser who can only act like somebody on the internet.
            it's hilarious that you could easily apply this post to yourself. everyone who responds to your worthless garbage seems to be jobless as you love to claim. and every time i see your posts you're insulting somebody in a piss match.

but but but but at least i hate on floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              it's hilarious that you could easily apply this post to yourself. everyone who responds to your worthless garbage seems to be jobless as you love to claim. and every time i see your posts you're insulting somebody in a piss match.

but but but but at least i hate on floyd
              Whatever you say guy keep crying If it makes you feel better

Comment

If you're a boxer how long would you want yourself associated with Mayweather before realizing it's useless? Gamboa did it directly. He even used his gym and tried to be his friend. Where is Gamboa now?

Comment

remove your sig or i will have you banned
                  Your going to have me banned? You shouldn't even be on this site you been banned so many times. What's a matter are you embarrassed about what you did? Feeling a little emotional sheneh--uhhh I mean Larry? AnywaY I took your personal tweets down as requested. Hope this helps

Comment

No Question he can bring new fans to the sport of boxing, but I think he should come in more HUMBLE and not try to use BEEF as a way to get his fighters big fights...Dirrell and Gamboa don't need it, Networks want to put them on air as long as they are fighting a good opponent

The fact that new fans are looking up Gamboa to see who 50 Cent is talking about is a GOOD THING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      Whatever you say guy keep crying If it makes you feel better
                      fella, it's painfully obvious who's trying to comfort his self here.

but but but but at least i hate on floyd...

Comment

Working...
                      X