I am very jealous of Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    this is what i call C-level hating...the TS sucks
    I don't hate anyone, but when someone boasts and brags about how great they they are and fall on their face it makes me laugh.

Khan was talking about beating Floyd and being the best ever.........

Shouldn't talk the talk if you can't walk it

Comment

This must be troll bait and I'm not a baby bashing leopard 2day

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Felcher View Post
        How did i get owned? Khan was supposed to be the next p4p top guy.

The kid has been exposed as a fraud in my opinion. You do the math sucker.........Or are you as deluded as chinny Khan?
        Reply to that post then.

Also i couldn't give a flying **** how much money Khan has made. It makes no difference to me whatsoever, so wether he's a millionaire or a ****ing billionaire i couldn't care less.

Im not a bitter, jealous loser like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Reply to that post then.

Also i couldn't give a flying **** how much money Khan has made. It makes no difference to me whatsoever, so wether he's a millionaire or a ****ing billionaire i couldn't care less.

Im not a bitter, jealous loser like yourself.
          Have a nice day bro x

Comment

I'm pretty jealous too.

I would love to be as good at boxing as a multiple World Champion such as Khan and be a multi-millionaire after winning an Olympic medal.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              They can't all be Mak's, Mak.

if you can't be funny with your hating, be vicious

if you cant be vicious, grab a touch of truth and twist the facts

but at the heart of it all, you need passion...

look at the other floyd f@gs on this site and the Manny ******s...they're probably not as smart as the douchebag TS but you know they care about their hating

this dude and his 'he's a doo doo head boxer' is almost insulting to read

this is NSB dammit...this is where Haters of all types congregate...we can't allow this type of subpar hating

Comment

nothing annoys me more than this kind of hater... someone who hates on other boxers when they have never put on a pair of gloves themselves. did khan take your girl from you or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Felcher View Post
                  How did i get owned? Khan was supposed to be the next p4p top guy.

The kid has been exposed as a fraud in my opinion. You do the math sucker.........Or are you as deluded as chinny Khan?
                  Also you want me to do the match do ya....ok.

Khan exposed as a chinny fraud according to you - fair enough, your entitled to your opinion.

A chinny fraud called Amir Khan = Multi Millionaire.

A loser nobody whos probably fat and posting on a internet forum = jealous, bitter nobody.

Yeah...i've done the math pal....Khan is the loser and you are the winner

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    if you can't be funny with your hating, be vicious

if you cant be vicious, grab a touch of truth and twist the facts

but at the heart of it all, you need passion...

look at the other floyd f@gs on this site and the Manny ******s...they're probably not as smart as the douchebag TS but you know they care about their hating

this dude and his 'he's a doo doo head boxer' is almost insulting to read

this is NSB dammit...this is where Haters of all types congregate...we can't allow this type of subpar hating
                    Chill out and don't get your knickers in a twist. I am entitled to my opinion just like you are. Take care man

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Also you want me to do the match do ya....ok.

Khan exposed as a chinny fraud according to you - fair enough, your entitled to your opinion.

A chinny fraud called Amir Khan = Multi Millionaire.

A loser nobody whos probably fat and posting on a internet forum = jealous, bitter nobody.

Yeah...i've done the math pal....Khan is the loser and you are the winner
                      Chill out before your mother catches you on her computer.

Stay cool kiddo

Comment

Working...
                      X