No announcement yet.

I am very jealous of Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felcher View Post
    I am jealous. I wish i could make so much money by being so bad at my job.
    Dude, come on now. The guy is 26-3 professionally with 18 KOs. I fail to see how that qualifies as "being so bad at his job". Lol

Comment

The kid goes down more than a hookers panties. Don't you agree that he has been hyped to high heaven?

This is the same kid who was talking about fighting Floyd
      He'd have a chance against anyone in his division , he's lost and been ko'd and he probley will again but he's still a serious threat to anyone bar floyd and if he could sort his defence would very hard to beat

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Dude, come on now. The guy is 26-3 professionally with 18 KOs. I fail to see how that qualifies as "being so bad at his job". Lol
        A fly lands on his chin and he goes down like a deck of cards.

Do you really think he should be even dreaming about fighting the likes of Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          He's not garbage, he's a solid fighter. He just happens to come from a country where fighters receive a LOT of hype very early. If he was american he'd be about as famous as Rocky Juarez.
          Or as famous as 21 and 0 Jeff "The next Mike Tyson" Lacey.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            Well then maybe you should have dedicated your life to the sport become an Olympic silver medalist at 17 before going on to win a shutout decision in your first world title fight and go onto beat some of the top contenders in the weight class unifying on the way.

Spending less time on the net posting sh#t hate threads about someone who is much more talented than yourself may be a good start aswel.
            Hahahahahahaha ****ing owned the TS.

Any chance of a reply to this pal?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Hahahahahahaha ****ing owned the TS.

Any chance of a reply to this pal?
                How did i get owned? Khan was supposed to be the next p4p top guy.

The kid has been exposed as a fraud in my opinion. You do the math sucker.........Or are you as deluded as chinny Khan?

Comment

this is what i call C-level hating...the TS sucks

Comment

I wish i could make millions by being a garbage boxer as this guy is...

Thoughts guys?
                    The guy gets paid stupid amounts of money for being a crap boxer
                    I am jealous. I wish i could make so much money by being so bad at my job.

i mean look at this...there's just no passion in the hating...pretty generic sounding

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i mean look at this...there's just no passion in the hating...pretty generic sounding
                      They can't all be Mak's, Mak.

Comment

Working...
                      X