No announcement yet.

Let's be honest a prime Lennox Lewis owns both Klitschko brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be honest a prime Lennox Lewis owns both Klitschko brothers

A prime Lewis dismantles both Wladimir and Vitali. Lennox was too big, skilled, and strong for both Klits in his prime. People say Lewis had a glass jaw because of his KO losses to McCall and Rahman but he stood up to some vicious shots from Vitali. I really didn't even like Lennox when he fought but I realize he was way better in his prime than the Klitschko brothers. Lewis was a beast.

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    A prime Lewis dismantles both Wladimir and Vitali. Lennox was too big, skilled, and strong for both Klits in his prime. People say Lewis had a glass jaw because of his KO losses to McCall and Rahman but he stood up to some vicious shots from Vitali. I really didn't even like Lennox when he fought but I realize he was way better in his prime than the Klitschko brothers. Lewis was a beast.
    Yeaaahhh Nooo

Comment

Here we go again...

Comment

What a thoroughly original and relelvant thread.

Comment

Maybe...maybe not. It's a shame their Primes didn't meet. Prime Lewis vs Vitali of a couple years back and current Wlad, now those would be heavyweight fights worth sitting up again for.

Can only dream.

Comment

I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Can you imagine what a prime Lewis would've done to David Haye?

Comment

It's really sad Lennox Lewis was born too early. Because it would have been scary to think how big of a deal England would have made over a prime Lennox now. I honestly think he will be on the front page of uk sports every week. British fans got pumped over david haye imagine them over a prime lewis these days.

One thing though I never seen 3 better looking heavyweights ever in the history of boxing. Like go youtube lennox lewis vs tommy morrison. He looked like a black Adonis with those dreads and that 250 pound muscle body. Same with Wlad during his early days with the curls just like a big angel. Vitali is like straight out of Bonds movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  Can you imagine what a prime Lewis would've done to David Haye?
                  UD 12 ? His KO ratio wasn't all that good.

Comment

Another topic brought up today that's been beaten to death and brought back to life then beaten to death again.

Comment

Working...
                    X