No announcement yet.

Check out my fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my fight

hey guys, please check out my fight. I've been traing four months.this was my second bout. Please leave feedback. Thanks for looking. I'm in the blue corner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QDxhl-kIyw

Good one two, use your jab more and you're good, not bad at all, keep at it

Comment

Liked the fact you seemed to punch with your whole body and not too many arm punches, congrats on the win too

Comment

Actually the other guy won. My cousin edited it that way. Thanks for the encouragement! Rematch oct 8 possibly.

Comment

Good job man, keep up the good work.

Comment

not bad for 4 month of training, but you are letting your hands go down while you punch,you are reaching out with your arms and reaching back with your head when you punch, makes you open for counters, others than that, you are good

Comment

Thanks for the comments. Ive been working some of those issues you mentioned. Should be a little different on the 8th of oct. when we rematch. I'll post that fight too. Thanks again for taking the time to view and comment.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmsoldman View Post
                hey guys, please check out my fight. I've been traing four months.this was my second bout. Please leave feedback. Thanks for looking. I'm in the blue corner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QDxhl-kIyw
                you got him with a really nice right hand in the 2nd round of video..and of course it was the most technical punch as well...u look tho for ur age man...One thing i'd say is def keep ur hands in boxing position..walk around at ur house at all times with them there if need be...I used to keep my right hand posted on my chin at all times to keep it up after my coach nailed me a few times while it was down..i didnt want to make that mistake again..heck, they made fun of me in practice while i always kept it there no matter what..break time, etc...now i'm coaching lol...so practice does make perfect work on what ur not good at the most...and last thing...make sure ur punches come str8 back and try and bring em back quicker than ur punch goin out...u can only throw the next one as fast as ur hands get back..i had this prob w droppen my hands after the punch then comen back to D mode...jus work on goin str8 out then str8 back in...

Comment

Working...
                X