Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gypsy's... Have Any Of You Dealt With Them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    - They come to town stuff goes missing such as lead of roofs, maybe a coincidence.
    No coincidence. They used to like to steal copper pipes too, but I think that was when copper price went up. But yeah, they love a lead slate.

You'll see them routing around in skips for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      No coincidence. They used to like to steal copper pipes too, but I think that was when copper price went up. But yeah, they love a lead slate.

You'll see them routing around in skips for it.
      Apparently some wait for you to go in shops and just take the pipes out the tubes on the tops of vans in broad daylight in places like B&Q carparks, the police literally don't care as they're like what can we do? It's a joke.
      Last edited by Jax teller; 12-17-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        I reckon BostonGuy will come in hard with banhammer. This thread is blatant racism of the kind he has said he will no longer tolerate.
        So are you saying it's racist to talk about actual experiences?

Comment

Apparently some wait for you to go in shops and just take the pipes out the tubes on the tops of vans in broad daylight in places like B&Q carparks, the police literally don't care as they're like what can we do? It's a joke.
          Why don't the police arrest them?

Comment

First time i saw gypsy was in the horror movie Thinner .. some gypsy btch had nice tiits.

Comment

I reckon BostonGuy will come in hard with banhammer. This thread is blatant racism of the kind he has said he will no longer tolerate.
              BG is an enormous hypocrite.....

And to answer the thread, gypsies are awful people. Absolutely everyone considers them scum in my native Romania. Nothing more to say in that regard.

Comment

So are you saying it's racist to talk about actual experiences?
                Substitute ‘gypsy’ in this thread with word ‘black’ and you see what I mean. Imagine people telling about ‘actual experiences’ with blacks?

Comment

Substitute ‘gypsy’ in this thread with word ‘black’ and you see what I mean. Imagine people telling about ‘actual experiences’ with blacks?
                  "Black" isn't a way of life though there are many different cultures, "ways of life" and sub cultures for Black people it's not the same and ridiculous you would say so. You'd be better off saying replace it with Somali pirates although much more extreme no one is going to argue that you're a racist for pointing out the negative influence they have

Maybe me, my family and friends have come across the wrong ones but the guy asked for our actual experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Why don't the police arrest them?
                    I guess because they can't really track the metal so they're like "there's nothing we can do" which is true to an extent but they don't provide extra patrols or anything.

Comment

This is coming from a guy whose ok with his country putting immigrants into interment camps and having them participate in forced indoctrination.

Comment

Working...
                      X