No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua on First Take

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    I'm sure Joshua has wanted this fight from day one. Doubt he is scared of Wilder or anyone. But..............
    It isn't his fault Wilder wants retirement money.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      That's what makes boxing interesting. All the afore mentioned are great possibilities but one thing is sure, there must be an undisputed champ.
      Definitely, we just need all three to fight each other. Regardless of how Wilder/Fury rematch ends, the loser needs to eventually fight Joshua as well. Get that round robin going.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        It isn't his fault Wilder wants retirement money.
        After seeing your opinions on other things lately, not surprised you have this one.

Comment

There was some legit material from him. Really like this version of AJ. F playing the PR game and being the most boring boxer out there. You are arguably the baddest man in the game, time to act like it. Trash these dudes left and right and don't just rely on your promoter to do all the talking for you.
          The sport will be boring if everybody keeps trash talking and making unnecessarily noise.

Some will trash talk, some will play cool while some will blow hot and cold.

The character mix is what makes the sport interesting.

Comment

If wilder and Johnson fight does the winner gain lineal status?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              The sport will be boring if everybody keeps trash talking and making unnecessarily noise.

Some will trash talk, some will play cool while some will blow hot and cold.

The character mix is what makes the sport interesting.
              Joshua doesn't need to just unnecessarily blast everyone but there is nothing wrong with this. He didn't give the PR answer to these questions. Joshua spoke his mind a dig here or there doesn't hurt anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
                I felt like this was just a way to get joshua a following in the states. I mean usually eddie talks for him but now that's it's clear that he will have to fight wilder he needs eyeballs in the states or will be missingout on some serious dough. He needs some fights in the states ASAP.
                It would be great if AJ started getting a following in the States. It would only make his pocket-book fatter, help the sport, and make the Wilder fight that much bigger.

Logic would indicate it's time to make that move..

Comment

aj said hes not even giving wilder 40% smh. I can understand not giving him 50, but not 40? yeah he wants the fight alright....

Comment

I'm sure Joshua has wanted this fight from day one. Doubt he is scared of Wilder or anyone. But..............
                    Lolx.... It's funny when you hear some fan girls say a warrior is scared of another warrior. I can't help but laugh.

Some people forget these warriors have management and they also look at the financial standing point of a fight to agree what each camp think is good for their fighter.

Aside sports and entertainment, boxing is also a Business. Let's not lie and pretend here like we are kids, boxing is about money as well cos if boxing is not about money, wilder would have taking the 15mil plus 4 belts in line and the fight would have been made.

Every fighter wants to maximize their payday.

Comment

Definitely, we just need all three to fight each other. Regardless of how Wilder/Fury rematch ends, the loser needs to eventually fight Joshua as well. Get that round robin going.
                      I agree with this as well... Fighters seems to be too cautious of their zero.

Comment

Working...
                      X