No announcement yet.

Gvozdyk would beat Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gvozdyk would beat Bivol

Possibly even easily. You guys are hyping up the wrong man I say.

Plus there us a considerable size difference

Comment

You are wrong I must say. Bivol is the right guy. Bivol would have won every round with Stevenson and knocked Stevenson out much earlier than Gyozdyk did. There is nothing Gyozdyk does that Bivol does not do better. Bivol is faster, a better boxer, hits harder and takes a punch better than Gyozdyk in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        You are wrong I must say. Bivol is the right guy. Bivol would have won every round with Stevenson and knocked Stevenson out much earlier than Gyozdyk did. There is nothing Gyozdyk does that Bivol does not do better. Bivol is faster, a better boxer, hits harder and takes a punch better than Gyozdyk in my opinion.
        What big punchers has Bivol faced to say he can take a punch like Gvozdyk did against Adonis? Gvozdyk has the higher ring IQ and is a the harder puncher.

Comment

Like the other Ukrainians Usyk and Loma he varies his punches really well. It can look like pitty pat stuff but he does have power. He stopped Chilemba too.

Comment

Nope. Gvozdyk is too one dimensional. All he has straight right hands. He'll lose. Sorry.

Comment

I’d love to see the fight, I know that.

Comment

Working...
              X