Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brooklyn boxing twitter says Charlo v Jacobs is next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    He was also friends, had an agreement and same damn trainer with dervy....who he just fought.
    Him and Sergiy are sparing partners not friends.
    He just said in an interview Andrade is like a brother to him and his pops is like his uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
      If Jacobs goes back to PBC he has the same shot of fighting Canelo as he had with Hearn. Oscar isn't asking fighters to sign with DAZN to fight Canelo. Canelo fought 2 Haymon/PBC fighters recently without them having to sign contracts to HBO. Haymon let Jacobs go to HBO to fight GGG. Oscar had already said he had no problem making a Charlo fight but it has to be on DAZN, and that's it no signing with DAZN. Hearn is the only saying fighters need to fight to DAZN. That's a reason why all of Hearns cards have been garbage n will continue to b because he's trying to force fighters to sign to DAZN in order to make a fight with his fighters. Especially when most of them r b side fighters
      Man, seeing Hearn become a major player in boxing must have been really tough for you lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
        Man, seeing Hearn become a major player in boxing must have been really tough for you lmaooo
        I could careless how big or small Hearn is as a player. The reality for all the talk, his cards have been garbage, his next card in Nov. Is garbage. Oscar and Canelo came in and saved DAZN from Hearn, Hearn hasn't delivered as promised. Hearn is more concerned with running US boxing instead of trying to make the best fights, he's been getting shut down cause he's trying to strong arm fighters into signing to DAZN to get fights against certain fighters. Canelo isn't even his fighter but keeps saying fighters need to sign to DAZN to fight him

Comment

From the way Jacobs, Hearn and Rosier were talking here in this video post fight, it sounds like Jacobs is going to DAZN now and staying with Hearn. They say their goal is Canelo for May 2019.

Here's the video: https://youtu.be/yHH0NnTYU9c

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            GGG is a fcuking b1tch

These guys spent years talking about how every one was ducking him. SMH
            Totally agree with you. He is a ducking bitch.

Comment

Sergiy actually has a style that Canelo favors (Sergiy comes to you and attacks). I wonder if Canelo might pick him next for that reason.

No other MW have distinguished themselves yet. Andrade, Jacobs, Charlo, and BJS all need a win over each other to separate themselves from the pack. Sergiy is best win among them, but hes just on the outside of the bunch.

Of the four mentioned I think Canelo picks Charlo as hes the easiest and simplest. Casuals get caught up in "oh my God he hits hard!!!", but boxing doesnt work like that. You need to make contact to hit "hard" and fighting Centeno and Murray wont prepare you for Jacobs or Canelo or BJS.

Canelo will also like that Charlo comes forward - Ca$h likes to fight from the backfoot - so I can see Ca$h fighting a green Charlo...but Charlo is green by choice (has not taken a real fight yet in his career - Julian Williams was a good win, but both guys...3 years later...are still just prospects...)

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                I could careless how big or small Hearn is as a player.
                Of course you do. Hearn came in loud and brash, and now you hate that he's become a player in the sport.

Just like how people hated when LBJ took his talents to South Beach and then won championships.

It's a crab in the bucket mentality. Completely human nature.

Comment

Working...
                X