Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael Poll - If You Could Subscribe to One Service, Which Would It Be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got no interest in that Dazn. The only fighter I have any interest in at all is Andrade, and that still isn't much these days.

Showtime or ESPN for me.

Comment

I already have DAZN and don't have the others...very good platform, especially since it comes with NFL Gamepass.

Comment

Showtime easily. The other 3 only have good fights every now & then but Showtime is more consistent.

Comment

This year, Showtime has shown the most entertaining fights in more abundance than the others. I'm not apt to subscribe to those apps, if they each have a handful of fighters and even fewer interesting fights. The apps seem to try to bundle boxing in with other sports, but I can get other sports elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
            showtime still shows boxing? lol

Way more than HBO! And when they do it's usually good fighters/fights.

Then Shobox is pretty cool!

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              This year, Showtime has shown the most entertaining fights in more abundance than the others. I'm not apt to subscribe to those apps, if they each have a handful of fighters and even fewer interesting fights. The apps seem to try to bundle boxing in with other sports, but I can get other sports elsewhere.
              In the first month youd get the WBSS bouts that fall in that month and like 5 matchroom / dazn cards plus bellator.

Pretty sure Hearn said on his one of his october cards he wants andrade vs saunders... vargas.. roman.. hooker and miller fighting..not a bad card for free lol.

For a free trial i think thats pretty good.. during which you could see the upcoming schedule for the next month and see if its worth your investment of $9.99

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                In the first month youd get the WBSS bouts that fall in that month and like 5 matchroom / dazn cards plus bellator.

Pretty sure Hearn said on his one of his october cards he wants andrade vs saunders... vargas.. roman.. hooker and miller fighting..not a bad card for free lol.

For a free trial i think thats pretty good.. during which you could see the upcoming schedule for the next month and see if its worth your investment of $9.99
                So what am I supposed to do, subscribe and unsubscribe according to the fight schedule?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I got no interest in that Dazn. The only fighter I have any interest in at all is Andrade, and that still isn't much these days.

Showtime or ESPN for me.

pretty much

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post

vargas vs who?
                    miller vs who?
                    hooker vs who?

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      So what am I supposed to do, subscribe and unsubscribe according to the fight schedule?
                      You can subscribe and cancel any time with DAZN.. you arent locked in to a minimum term.. if they have supplementary content that you are interested in then you could always just stay subscribed, but you wont get penalised for having your free trial.. not choosing to continue into the next month but then going back 4 or 5 months later for a month if its a good fight month.

better than shelling out x or Y per month and being locked into a cable contract

Comment

Working...
                      X