No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander, Victor Ortiz Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very entertaining fight.

Ortiz showed what he could do when he's mentally prepared and comes to fight. Alexander won that fight though. Ortiz was the aggressor, Alexander landed the cleaner and more effective shots. He also used great movement and caught Ortiz with well timed shots. Ortiz fought well and did enough to make it close, while Alexander boxed well and did enough to win.

I wouldn't mind a rematch. A crossroads fight for both and they both came out looking good.

Comment

• Devon was sharp and again displayed the good chin. He won that fight.

Comment

• The most entertaining devon`s fight i have ever seen. I felt like Devon won that fight.

Comment

• Devon had a good first like 4 rounds, then would just land like 4 telling punches and hold the whole round. I'm cool with the draw, Victor's defense was ****ty, but he outworked Alexander.

And someone tell Virgil Hunter to shut the fucc up. Half the time he's making no sense bull****tin, the other half he's on his pro-black ****. Victor could hit Alexander with a two piece and this muhfucca Virgil would probably credit Devon's cranium for absorbing the shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
            Devon had a good first like 4 rounds, then would just land like 4 telling punches and hold the whole round. I'm cool with the draw, Victor's defense was ****ty, but he outworked Alexander.

And someone tell Virgil Hunter to shut the fucc up. Half the time he's making no sense bull****tin, the other half he's on his pro-black ****. Victor could hit Alexander with a two piece and this muhfucca Virgil would probably credit Devon's cranium for absorbing the shots.
            Fuk that punkass virgil hunter. Motherfuker thinks he is so high and mighty niga u aint no scholar.

Racist motherfuker

Comment

• This was another bu@#**** decision
              I did not find the fight entertaining at all
              Devon , after a couple of rounds , knew that it would take a miracle for Ortiz to catch him with something significant
              Ortiz just too slow , great chin (he got tagged pretty hard)
              Would not enjoy a rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                WOAH, what in the ****? After the last round ended I just went out for a smoke because it was a given that Alexander won. Who were the 3 judges...Laurence Cole? Texas is a joke. This fight wasn't even close or competitive.
                Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Well schedule an optometry appointment for the whole family cause you're all blind.
                One judge scored the fight 115-113 for Ortiz and the other two each had it 114-114. ESPN.com scored the fight 118-108 for Alexander, and the Fox broadcast crew also had Alexander clearly winning.

Bottom Line do you really want to this one again?

Imagine how bad someone like Errol Spence would beat up either of these guys.

I got it let Devon Alexander vs Danny Garcia and Bam Bam and Ortiz can get over their bad blood in The Thunder Dome.

Comment

• I thought Devon won, rather clearly.

Ortiz fought well, but just so one dimensional, hard for him to be affective boxing outside with a guy like Devon.

Comment

• Entertaining fight where Alexander should have gotten the decision...maybe the draw keeps Victor around awhile longer.

Comment

Working...
                    X