Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence vs Andre Berto for IBF title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    Lol just realised Ponomarev is now ranked #11 by the IBF, Spence vs Berto it is...
    Yeah, # 2 is now vacant for some reason. Maybe they slide some one in ahead of Horn and Berto idk...maybe Peterson or Bradley would be awesome.... But that won't happen...

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      I sure ****ing hope not, Berto isn't even a top 25 welterweight. The guy was being outboxed by Josesito and Ortiz in his last two fights, luckily for him those guys aren't durable at all and waaay past their best anyway.

I hope a fight with Ponomarev can be made, that's a legit match up. I got Spence winning that one but he would at least have to fight for it.
      Isn't ponomarev the tr guy that turned down the fight with Spence and was replaced with bundu? He may want the fight but Bob don't

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Either way, I see an easy path to IBF gold for Spence. Only tough fight would have been Peterson.
        Peterson can't punch. Spence would walk through Peterson.

Comment

Bundu is better than Andre Berto so I hope they can get a better opponent than Berto there is just no way Berto see's 12 rounds with Spence it would be a brutal swollen up eye all over again TKO or perhaps a brutal KO Berto is just tailor made for this guy.

I'd love to see Terence Crawford move away from 140lbs and throw a challenge out to Spence but doubt he'd have the balls to fight somone as good as that he's content picking on smaller guys who are slow plodders.

Comment

I have a feeling Spence's next 2 fights are gonna be Berto & Porter. Those 3 will all fight each other.
            Porter is my boi, but he should avoid Soence like the plague. Only shot he'd have is if he bum rushes Spence and tries to crack his chin early

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
              Isn't ponomarev the tr guy that turned down the fight with Spence and was replaced with bundu? He may want the fight but Bob don't
              Apparently he had some kind of hand injury, I'm not sure how true that is, but tbh Abel Sanchez has never seemed too keen on that fight whenever asked about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Bundu is better than Andre Berto so I hope they can get a better opponent than Berto there is just no way Berto see's 12 rounds with Spence it would be a brutal swollen up eye all over again TKO or perhaps a brutal KO Berto is just tailor made for this guy.

I'd love to see Terence Crawford move away from 140lbs and throw a challenge out to Spence but doubt he'd have the balls to fight somone as good as that he's content picking on smaller guys who are slow plodders.
                OH come on, Crawford just beat the recognized #2 guy in his divison who was bigger than him... He's just that much better then the guy that he made him look like sht...

Comment

It's a good stay busy fight for him. Then he can fight Porter on the undercard of Garcia-Thurman next year. Then face the winner later that year. It's the only plan that could save PBC if the reports about money loss are correct.

Comment

damn berto was 8th last month.. with sammy losing, lamont turned down spence, ponamorov turning it down.. i dont mind it.. hed be tougher than jeff horn

Think spence stops him though

Comment

andre berto is a fcking BUM!

Comment

Working...
                      X