Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider the WBA regular title as a world title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
    Jessie Vargas is **** though lol
    So is ErisRandy Blara

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      No....it's absolutely laughable if anyone does.
      This right here^^

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        So is ErisRandy Blara
        I didn't get the joke about Lara's name... but tell the truth, Lara is better than Jessie.

Comment

the best fighter in the division is the champion and if there are a couple fighters with equal claims then it's disputed until they fight...

The belts are all a joke whether they're silver or regular or super or whatever. One of the downfalls of boxing is how closely you need to follow a division to know who the ACTUAL champion is.
          Last edited by ////; 03-09-2015, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
            I didn't get the joke about Lara's name... but tell the truth, Lara is better than Jessie.
            They still aren't champions Which is what the thread is about.

Comment

They still aren't champions Which is what the thread is about.
              Yes they are. Floyd isn't a 154-pounder and Danny, as you pointed out, isn't fighting at 140 and defending his WBA title. They are just holding these belts hostage at this point.

Comment

No, not really. I think it's unfortunate that guys like Lara and Thurman have to sit around and wait until a certain fighter retires to make claim too the championship but that's just the way things are.

But then you have guys like Scott Quigg and Danny Jacobs who just milking the title and have not intent of fighting the real champion in that organization.

Comment

No. Thats why its silly to count Golovkins regular belt defenses as if hes about to break Hopkins' record.

Comment

SYH? So Danny Garcia has been defending his title regularly? I mean Vargas should be up there with the ones you consider champions right? Or are we playing favorites like always
                    You're right. I forgot the Peterson fight was at a catchweight.

Comment

No way. .

Comment

Working...
                      X