Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Sooner or Later, I'll Punch Joshua in The Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
    Throws that much against bums, he has never stepped up and when he does to cash out fighting AJ, he gets his fat behind whopped up bad and given milk afterwards..lolsss. You must be a kid who just started watching boxing and think this is WWE... lolsss...now bugger off kid let grownups discuss the sweet science.
    Kid? Lol I’m 43, was shipped to Parris Island at 17 and graduated as a Marine 10 days after I turned 18. Went on to serve 5 years active duty and then into a successful professional career. Sorry but I’m far from a “kid”. As a kid at 17 in boot camp I guarantee I accomplished more before breakfast than you did in your whole day and the 5 years sacrifice I gave to this country is probably more sacrifice than you’ll give in your life.

Bugger off

Comment

Miller has no chance against Joshua. He should quit fighting C level opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        Kid? Lol I’m 43, was shipped to Parris Island at 17 and graduated as a Marine 10 days after I turned 18. Went on to serve 5 years active duty and then into a successful professional career. Sorry but I’m far from a “kid”. As a kid at 17 in boot camp I guarantee I accomplished more before breakfast than you did in your whole day and the 5 years sacrifice I gave to this country is probably more sacrifice than you’ll give in your life.

Bugger off
        43 year old adult male with the mind of a 6 year old, 10 at most... because how would you come out with that dumb shlt comment if you ain’t a little boy? Maybe ******ed...better explanation.

Comment

43 year old adult male with the mind of a 6 year old, 10 at most... because how would you come out with that dumb shlt comment if you ain’t a little boy? Maybe ******ed...better explanation.
          You’re still here? Again I’ll posit that I accomplished more during my 5 years in the Corps 17-22 than you will in your whole pathetic existence

Comment

You’re still here? Again I’ll posit that I accomplished more during my 5 years in the Corps 17-22 than you will in your whole pathetic existence
            Lolsss, are you still spewing bollocks? A fool at 43 is a fool for ever bro...lolss

Comment

Lolsss, are you still spewing bollocks? A fool at 43 is a fool for ever bro...lolss
              Proved my point. Ty, GG, have a good one

Comment

Miller is adopting a very good tactics to land a payday with AJ while fighting midget along.

Comment

The “fatso” as you so call it throws over 700-900 punches per fight. I’d love to see your a&& throw that many in a 24 hour period. He is in excellent boxing shape

Yeah. 700-900 punches fighting midgets.
                  You are right.

Comment

Based on the glacial speed that HW's in the US are moved along at...bank on later, not sooner.

Comment

AJ doesn't feel threaten by Miller because he is not a puncher; Even though he is 300 + pounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X