Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davis on Pedraza KO vs. Loma's UD: 2 shots vs 43 shots, You Pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Davis either has to call out Loma to a fight or just shut his mouth
    He did. Will Loma push for it?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      He did. Will Loma push for it?
      I say, he didn't. I repeat, find any proof he did.

https://twitter.com/Gervontaa/status...63661238898688
      https://twitter.com/Gervontaa/status...16389719973889

Comment

I don’t like this triangle stuff, and the fact that Team davis have been hesitant to commit to this fight in the past. He needs to get in there with Loma at the end of the day. Networks would work together if it means good pay for them.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
          Matrix style
          LOL....yea sure.
          https://www.google.com/search?q=loma...rr5aKrOAhKiDM:

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
            Yeah, I've heard of triangle theories and not once did I mention any of the 3 fighters that are obviously in question here in any type of triangle theory by saying cuz one guy beat the other.

I simply stated that Loma looked bad, Loma is my favorite boxer so before u go putting words in my mouth please take my D¡ck outta yours. FOH!
            Oh you are are just saying Loma, who beat another world champion in an unification bout, who won at least 9 rounds with two knockdowns and landed a massive 42 punches in a single round.

And you think that performance is bad or terrible??

Yeah, that makes your statement better

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Oh you are are just saying Loma, who beat another world champion in an unification bout, who won at least 9 rounds with two knockdowns and landed a massive 42 punches in a single round.

And you think that performance is bad or terrible??

Yeah, that makes your statement better
              Gay much? Took u 24hrs to come up with some stuff that don't make sense.

Comment

Gay much? Took u 24hrs to come up with some stuff that don't make sense.
                Some of have lives and work to do.

I'm not surprised you find it difficult to understand

Comment

when your signature win isn't even a top 5 of lomas yet you pretend you are on his level because of the refs discretion in stopping the fight against pedraza when the loma fight easily could have been stopped too

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Some of have lives and work to do.

I'm not surprised you find it difficult to understand
                    Well, I've been active duty military for 16 1/2 years so I have a life that provides others to live the lives they want. I'm sure ur some kind of CEO of a made up company from your couch.

Comment

Well, I've been active duty military for 16 1/2 years so I have a life that provides others to live the lives they want. I'm sure ur some kind of CEO of a made up company from your couch.
                      All very nice, but still doesn't detract your joke of a statement that Lomachenko put on a terrible and bad performance

Comment

Working...
                      X