Comments Thread For: Canelo is Aiming To Win Rocky Fielding Fight By Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
    No, a ko isn't neccesary. But if it's a decision just get a legitimate decision. Wilder got a gift draw. You got 2 gift decisions.

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    What two decisions???
    Quit hating old man!
    Not taking either side on this argument, I just think it's funny:

hugh grant: 64 rep power, Posts: 17,865

BigStomps: 0 rep power, Posts: 4,811

Comment

Fielding can be stopped as we saw in the Smith fight... but I doubt Canelo has that level of power even with the weight gain. The only way I can see a KO is with body shots. That could happen, but more than likely we'll just see another workman like UD from the Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Fielding can be stopped as we saw in the Smith fight... but I doubt Canelo has that level of power even with the weight gain. The only way I can see a KO is with body shots. That could happen, but more than likely we'll just see another workman like UD from the Mexican.
        fielding got dropped by rebrasse who has 6 ko's. this is a joke fight. BUT HE'S A CHAMPION!

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
          No, a ko isn't neccesary. But if it's a decision just get a legitimate decision. Wilder got a gift draw. You got 2 gift decisions.

Well that just tells me I have a Life outside of Boxing Scene and I don't spend all my time on here posting on every thread and making friends on here.

Comment

wouldn't be surprised if it was a wide points win although i reckon he'll get a stoppage

Comment

Well duh. What fighter goes in telling the media no I don't want to win by knockout?

Comment

Canelo by TKO before 8rds. (Body work)

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by hugh grant

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BigStomps
                  What two decisions???
                  Quit hating old man!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Well that just tells me I have a Life outside of Boxing Scene and I don't spend all my time on here posting on every thread and making friends on here.
                  LOL... yeah I see that all the time from you 0 rep guyz. No big buzz, I was just calling attention to a funny factoid. And BTW, amount of time on here has very little correlation to how your opinions are rec'd... that is unless you're just a troll or someone with no clue in how the sport works. I'm on here maybe an hour a week these days. And the same could be said for many if not most who post comments on this site. No worries, we're all just throwing out opinions (and sometimes insults) LOL

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    fielding got dropped by rebrasse who has 6 ko's. this is a joke fight. BUT HE'S A CHAMPION!
                    I wouldn't call it a 'joke fight'. Haveta remember... good luck finding a fighter going into a new weight division taking on the most elite at that weight. It just doesn't happen very often at all. We'll see how he does at this weight, but my guess is Canelo goes back to MW and stays there for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by hugh grant

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BigStomps
                      What two decisions???
                      Quit hating old man!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff

LOL... yeah I see that all the time from you 0 rep guyz. No big buzz, I was just calling attention to a funny factoid. And BTW, amount of time on here has very little correlation to how your opinions are rec'd... that is unless you're just a troll or someone with no clue in how the sport works. I'm on here maybe an hour a week these days. And the same could be said for many if not most who post comments on this site. No worries, we're all just throwing out opinions (and sometimes insults) LOL
                      LoL, quit lying punk!
                      You've been on this site for 6 years and you have over 8,000 posts so I guarantee you you're on here for more than one hour a week!
                      This is the only Life and entertainment you know loser! Lol
                      You get excited over how many rep points you have so you're definitely a loser so don't try to fool me! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X