• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo-GGG 3 looking likely May 4th 2019

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelBe...37677935898625

May 4th, T Mobile Arena, Las Vegas.
    Televised by DAZN.

It will only get worse for GGG...Now Canelo knows he can switch it up and beat his easily

Comment

I'll be honest I probably won't even watch this.

Comment

Hopefully it's not a ****ing PPV. Should just be on DAZN I'd think.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelBe...37677935898625

May 4th, T Mobile Arena, Las Vegas.
          Televised by DAZN.

Comment

I'd love to see it.

Thought GGG edged the first two fights. I actually thought he boxed well at times in the last fight, but you can see him ageing by the fight.

I can see DAZN paying good money to make the fight. They still need the platform to take off. Signing Canelo was one thing, but i don't think it's really made a lot of people want to sign up, especially fighting Rocky Fielding in first fight.

I think him going to DAZN has passed most people by. They need him in a big fight to really launch him on DAZN and GGG is still the biggest fight for him. Not enough people care about Jacobs etc.

His big signing to DAZN will have stipulations, make no mistake about that. They're not stupid, they aren't just going to hand over hundreds of millions without hitting targets.
            Last edited by EasternEuroFan; 12-11-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              I'll be honest I probably won't even watch this.
              ... I didn't watch even the first two fights...

Comment

Golovkin even older now and he can't knock Canelo out. Canelo, Decision, Close 3x

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... I didn't watch even the first two fights...
                  The first was dull. I had high hopes but was bored by the middle rounds. I watched it again and was bored out of my mind. I had no interest in the re-match but watched it and was pleasantly surprised but judging by the comments you'd think it was a classic. I watched it again to score it and felt it was a good fight but nothing special.

I think a third would be even more boring than the first and we know Golovkin won't get a fair shake if it's even competitive, let alone close.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    The first was dull. I had high hopes but was bored by the middle rounds. I watched it again and was bored out of my mind. I had no interest in the re-match but watched it and was pleasantly surprised but judging by the comments you'd think it was a classic. I watched it again to score it and felt it was a good fight but nothing special.

I think a third would be even more boring than the first and we know Golovkin won't get a fair shake if it's even competitive, let alone close.
                    I watched the first fight in replay... I thought it was ballet... Then I heard ODLH announcing the rematch and a possible trilogy, and lost any interest in this...

Comment

Working...
                    X