No announcement yet.

Another incel goes on a murdering spree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Spot on, people really start panicking and start becoming afraid for their safety when they find themselves in a suburban 95% white neighborhood, verses how safe they feel when they find themselves in an urban 95% black neighborhood.
    STRAWMAN!

Doesn't surprise me you stupid piece of shit.

Comment

Spot on, people really start panicking and start becoming afraid for their safety when they find themselves in a suburban 95% white neighborhood, verses how safe they feel when they find themselves in an urban 95% black neighborhood.
      Lol....ask if minorities are not scared shtless finding themselves in all white neighbourhood. The delusion is real here. That false advertising doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        STRAWMAN!

Truth has a funny way of stinging doesn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Lol....ask if minorities are not scared shtless finding themselves in all white neighbourhood. The delusion is real here. That false advertising doesn't work.

Yeah I bet they really fear for their lives, the same way a white person would if he found himself in Camden NJ at 10PM. You're absolutely right, the delusion is absolutely real.

Comment

Truth has a funny way of stinging doesn't it.
            Just continue to avoid the actual discussion Strawman. Really zing'd me there

STRAWMAN!

Comment

STRAWMAN!

Strawman my a$$. I moved into a place with friends to save money, call it a minority area. We were broken in to shortly after we arrived, the break ins continued and I was out. Brightmore, Michigan. I hear real estate is really cheap there...…….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                Strawman my a$$. I moved into a place with friends to save money, call it a minority area. We were broken in to shortly after we arrived, the break ins continued and I was out. Brightmore, Michigan. I hear real estate is really cheap there...…….Rockin'
                Were you afraid one of them was going to give you another KO loss?

I don't remember posting "Hey, I'm looking for a ****ing bums opinion!", I was talking to Raynor......... Rudyo'

Comment

Were you afraid one of them was going to give you another KO loss?

I don't remember posting "Hey, I'm looking for a ****ing bums opinion!", I was talking to Raynor.
                  Here is a picture of the sting of truth and reality moments before it penetrates your pea brain. I must admit it looks painful.

Comment

Here is a picture of the sting of truth and reality moments before it penetrates your pea brain.

Really cute that you two bums are defending each other.

Comment

Really cute that you two bums are defending each other.
                      Defending ? More like snapping you back into reality about what everyone in America already knows but doesn't say out loud.

Comment

Working...
                      X