No announcement yet.

Lomo Got An * On His Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomo Got An * On His Chin

When he fights at his natural weight, he gets dropped by a decent shot. SMH. Dat footwork doe!

And Linares isn't known as a big puncher.

Comment

I thought Linares shook him with a right earlier in the fight as well. No joke if he decides to go up the scale again. Especially not against a surgeon like Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        When he fights at his natural weight, he gets dropped by a decent shot. SMH. Dat footwork doe!
        I don't know. He got clipped coming in. How is that a bad chin? It happens

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
          I don't know. He got clipped coming in. How is that a bad chin? It happens
          It wasn't a good shot from a guy that's not known to be a big puncher. 56% KO ratio is pretty low.

I just find it funny how the fans jocking this mystical footwork, but gets caught coming in straight.

Comment

It was a flash knockdown + He lost balance more than anything. And Linares was bigger and stronger anyway and got a really good, clean shot in.

Keep reaching.

Comment

Lomachenko is undersized for the weight, Linares looked much bigger than him. Not his natural weight class at all, guy is not that short but he has a very narrow frame.

Comment

He got caught, **** happens. He wasn't really hurt though.

Comment

Lomo was squared-up. That’s why he went down. It was a perfect shot, too. Linares may not be able to knock down walls; but under the circumstances, many good fighters would’ve landed on their asses. I’m not saying Vasil has a great chin — I really don’t know yet — but that’s my point. I don’t think that knockdown proved anything.

Great fight, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                    It was a flash knockdown + He lost balance more than anything. And Linares was bigger and stronger anyway and got a really good, clean shot in.

Keep reaching.
                    This is how I saw it. I think Loma made it to the corner before Linares, lol

Comment

Working...
                    X