Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Degale vs Jack For The Ring SMW Title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    jack is nothing but smoke and mirrors.I don't rate him highly either his jaw is glass got crushed in 1 by a journeyman and won via robbery over another one in brand.
    I thought so but he keeps proving me wrong. Imo he handled Bute just as well as Degale, beat him better than Degale beat Medina.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      Degale's IBF title is up and so is Jack's WBC but I've heard no mention of The Ring title being on the line. It's currently vacant and with Degale being ranked 1 and Jack 2 by The Ring I would have thought that it would be. Anyone know if it is?
      Golden Boy Magazine is not going to sanction a magazine belt fight between two challengers openly not in business with Golden Boy/ HBO.

Why folks keep acting as if GB Magazine is still a legit source for info is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Golden Boy Magazine is not going to sanction a magazine belt fight between two challengers openly not in business with Golden Boy/ HBO.

Why folks keep acting as if GB Magazine is still a legit source for info is beyond me.
        Why you think you're a legit source of boxing posts is beyond me. You're always clueless, like above. Of course they'll sanction it, how much you wanna bet?

Comment

I don't know but I don't think the ring title is very important anymore. Since De La Hoya purchased the ring magazine it's credibility has gone to hell. Oscar is a boxing promoter so their rankings of boxers is suspect. They even but MMA fighters on the cover now.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Why you think you're a legit source of boxing posts is beyond me. You're always clueless, like above. Of course they'll sanction it, how much you wanna bet?
            I don't bet on the whims of Oscar De La Hoya, especially knowing that he's seemingly back to being reckless with the bottle and a bad conversation with his "wife" away from losing his ****.

we'll see though

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post

Going by their rules they have to. If the belt in that division is vacant and number 1 fights number 2 or number 3 in their rankings then the belt has to be on the line.

This thread wasn't made to dispute the credibility or legitimacy of The Ring magazine, it was solely to see if The Ring SMW title would be on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                Going by their rules they have to. If the belt in that division is vacant and number 1 fights number 2 or number 3 in their rankings then the belt has to be on the line.

This thread wasn't made to dispute the credibility or legitimacy of The Ring magazine, it was solely to see if The Ring SMW title would be on the line.
                Rigondeuax was stripped, and Adonis Stevenson was stripped, and yet Tyson Fury and Saul Alvarez are still champion?

Whether the Golden Boy Magazine belt is on the line is of no consequence to me because it doesn't mean anything anymore

Comment

Working...
                X