Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Whyte Feels He Has Same Value as Wilder, Fury - He Don't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
    There were some great champions in the 90’s, but the 00’s were largely terrible.

I’d take Joshua, Wilder and Fury over any of: Ruiz, Maskaev, Chagaev, Valuev or Byrd all of whom won major heavyweight titles. Even the better champions weren’t that good, AJ, Fury and Wilder could’ve easily competed in that era.
    IDK??? I would take Lewis, both Klutz, Tua, Toney, even Tyson. Rahman, Byrd. But yes 00's were boring

Im mean 100 year old Klitz gave AJ all that and then some. Watching that fight right now. Great fight

Before that watched Whyte. Damn he looked TERRIBLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      How are you gonna " Big up " Riddick Bowe then say " shame he and Lennox didn't fight " in the same sentence ? Bowe Shamelessly threw his Title in the trash to avoid fighting Lewis .
      That was Sad .
      It's a Brooklyn thing! I had to do it! "Big Up" Madison Square B&G! "Big Up" Starrett City!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        If those cats were fighting today, Wilder, Fury, and Joshua would be "B-side" fighters today! "Big Up" to "Big Daddy" Bowe! Sad we never got to see Bowe vs. Lewis! "Salute" to "Iron" Mike Tyson! Can you imagine what Mike would've done to Wilder? "Razor" Ruddock (1990) vs. Anthony Joshua? WOW!
        Prime Tyson would Knock Fury and AJ out. They dont tie up like Lewis did. I always considered that cheating. You shouldnt be able to grab a boxer and drop all your weight on them then rinse and repeat. By time they start deducting points its too late and your DEAD tired from carrying around a body the entire fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          It's a Brooklyn thing! I had to do it! "Big Up" Madison Square B&G! "Big Up" Starrett City!
          I can Respect that .

Comment

'Our strategy to bring Joshua to the U.S. has come early'....Yep they were very happy matching Joshua with second raters and ripping the fans off until they realised as Barry Hearn arrogantly said 'we run the show'...They don't!

Wilder and Fury forced them to do this! and it may well be that the winner of the main event between W/F may defend against Whyte !!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Ortiz is better. I would bet thousands against Whyte. Ortiz would make him look stupid. Give me the cuban southpaw ALL day. Dude looked like DOG sht against AJ and barely survived the 1st round
              No, Povetkin is clearly N. 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Prime Tyson would Knock Fury and AJ out. They dont tie up like Lewis did. I always considered that cheating. You shouldnt be able to grab a boxer and drop all your weight on them then rinse and repeat. By time they start deducting points its too late and your DEAD tired from carrying around a body the entire fight.
                Fury ties up pretty good! Fury vs. Bowe would be a goodie! So would Holyfield vs. Usyk @ HW!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  What bet are you talking about?

The bet on who Wilders next opponent is? Has that been announced?
                  Yes that bet. But I think we both know that fight is happening next so you might as well say your goodbye's to everyone on here...
                  And make sure you put your real name on here and a pix of you, not your ex boyfriend...
                  You probably still mad at him cause he dumped you and you wanna put his face on blast as a way of retaliation huh,.... ?? 😂🤣

Comment

For once, I just so happen to agree with Eddie Hearn. Dillian Whyte has no leverage. Since he has no bargaining chips he is more of price taker as opposed to a price maker.

He should have taken what was offered to him by Joshua because he has no other options. While he is a Pay per view fighter in the U.K. However, at the same time he isn't a titleholder and doesn't exactly pack a lot of meat in the seats.

He can't even sell out Wembley or Cardiff. Sadly to say he priced himself out. One cannot come to the bargaining table empty handed and expect to make all of these outlandish demands because Anthony Joshua doesn't owe him or need him.

He threw Whyte a lifeline but it was up to Dillian to accept it which he refused.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Yes that bet. But I think we both know that fight is happening next so you might as well say your goodbye's to everyone on here...
                      And make sure you put your real name on here and a pix of you, not your ex boyfriend...
                      You probably still mad at him cause he dumped you and you wanna put his face on blast as a way of retaliation huh,.... ?? 😂🤣
                      That bet is off. The other guy was found making alts and then got banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X