No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Rocks, Dominates Adrien Broner For Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pseudoware View Post
    Just want to set the record straight. In four fights, Pac put Marquez on the canvas six times, I believe, and won twice. And Pac was destroying Marquez in their fourth fight before he got careless by dropping his hands.

Credit to Marquez for his toughness and counter-punching ability, but to say Pac couldn't "figure him out" is wrong. Either you stay cautious so you don't get countered, or get some to give some.
    Pac gets countered by the same punches in all four fights. He gets hit with the same shots over and over.

Comment

• Pelepens numbah wan

Comment

• This was a week ago so probably already posted, gave me lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          At this point Mikey beats Pac all day his timing alone will throw Pac off big time and that’s the way to beat manny.

Now in his prime obviously not but this Pac will get beat by Mikey
          I can see that happening. but its one thing to see it on paper and another thing to actually do it. Alot of pacs fight were suppose to be like that, but somehow he ended being a little faster/stronger/quicker on the feet/harder to hit in the ring. I think this is an intriguing fight that is 50/50 and thats because of pacs age.

Comment

• Comment

• Well well well it appears Pacquiao has solved the problem which is Adrien Broner and did so by a landslide over 12 rounds, good on pac for getting the victory..

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                Manny even this version is still a live dog against any of the top welterweight out there as long his legs are close to what they are tonight. He doesnt need to be quick and explosive as before, he just needs to stay the quick boxer puncher that he is and use his smarts and he ll be just fine. Who exactly are these top welterweight beating especially Spence and Crawford, nobody. We see Gamboa give Crawford fits and Manny is still 3 times better than that version so pls stop it folks. And Spence no one of note and Brooks quickness bothered him as well so Manny definitely still has those recipe unless he gets old over night.
                Manny will be brutalized by Spence, Thurman, Crawford and Porter. I pray that he is matched with other welters just not those guys

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                  Manny will be brutalized by Spence, Thurman, Crawford and Porter. I pray that he is matched with other welters just not those guys
                  Lol u pray that because u don't want pac to destroy all those welterweight u mentioned.

Comment

• Pacquiao proved once again why he's an all time legendary great.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Jack cut when Browne bearhugged him again. This is bull****.
                      lol browne beat the shiiiit out of jack regardless of the cut. Always knew jack was overrated as fuk!

Comment

Working...
                      X