Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I keep asking the same question because you refuse to answer it

Why won't you answer it?

You asked me who Margarito has beaten and I answered it.

Now tell me who Shannon Taylor has beaten or run along.

NO i think you keep asking the same questions because you already know that taylor was not a big name in the us. And no matter the answer is you will only try to downplay it. stop quoting me i keep receiving notifications. good day

Comment

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      Im not sure floyd played it extremely safe on the castillo rematch. floyd was given a gift decision on the first fight and he knew it. his fans don't like it but it is what it is.
      You're missing the point. If you felt it was a gift decision like you claim, a person afraid to lose his 0 would avoid an immediate Castillo rematch not fight him in his next fight. And even if he played it safe that doesn't necessarily mean he would win. He clearly won that rematch. No debating

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
        You're missing the point. If you felt it was a gift decision like you claim, a person afraid to lose his 0 would avoid an immediate Castillo rematch not fight him in his next fight. And even if he played it safe that doesn't necessarily mean he would win. He clearly won that rematch. No debating

I understand what you mean, but could also take into consideration that both parties figured each other out by the end of the first fight. floyd lost the first fight but was given a gift. winning the second fight doesn't erase the first fight. a good example was the first canelo/ggg fight that was a robbery for ggg. the second time canelo won fair. cheers

Comment

NO i think you keep asking the same questions because you already know that taylor was not a big name in the us. And no matter the answer is you will only try to downplay it. stop quoting me i keep receiving notifications. good day
          No I am literally asking the same question because you won't answer it.

You won't answer it because you know it's a totally ridiculous and laughable claim and you can't name a single good win in his entire career. To say a win over Shannon Taylor is better than a win over Margarito is just unbelievable to be honest I can't believe you even had the audacity to do that.

Run along now.

Comment

I understand what you mean, but could also take into consideration that both parties figured each other out by the end of the first fight. floyd lost the first fight but was given a gift. winning the second fight doesn't erase the first fight. a good example was the first canelo/ggg fight that was a robbery for ggg. the second time canelo won fair. cheers
            The debate isn't who won the first fight. I had it a draw live and every time I watched it since. But the point is that Floyd is not afraid to lose. A scared fighter won't give a immediate rematch and try to win

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
              Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
              The debate isn't who won the first fight. I had it a draw live and every time I watched it since. But the point is that Floyd is not afraid to lose. A scared fighter won't give a immediate rematch and try to win

no debate at all 95% of people had castillo winning the first fight. floyd won the second fight because he was on his bike and was playing it safe dude would not engage at all, but he got the win. at that same year i believe floyd wanted to retire from boxing, he simply didn't want the castillo type of fights. theres an article on online boxing where even bob arum who promoted floyd at the time said floyd was very hard to work with. In my own personal opinion floyd was always worried about losing.

Comment

No I am literally asking the same question because you won't answer it.

You won't answer it because you know it's a totally ridiculous and laughable claim and you can't name a single good win in his entire career. To say a win over Shannon Taylor is better than a win over Margarito is just unbelievable to be honest I can't believe you even had the audacity to do that.

Run along now.

lol, i already explained my case regarding margarito in general. You might have better luck bothering someone else tbh. good day

Comment

lol, i already explained my case regarding margarito in general. You might have better luck bothering someone else tbh. good day
                  What was that when you asked me "Who has he beat?"

Now you can't answer that same question back

Why are you responding? Answer the question or run along.

Simple.

Comment

no debate at all 95% of people had castillo winning the first fight. floyd won the second fight because he was on his bike and was playing it safe dude would not engage at all, but he got the win. at that same year i believe floyd wanted to retire from boxing, he simply didn't want the castillo type of fights. theres an article on online boxing where even bob arum who promoted floyd at the time said floyd was very hard to work with. In my own personal opinion floyd was always worried about losing.
                    Press row was 50-50 actually on who won Mayweather-Castillo 1.

But more great hindsight from you.

Comment

What was that when you asked me "Who has he beat?"

Now you can't answer that same question back

Why are you responding? Answer the question or run along.

Simple.

dude really, you still with that crap let it go man.i keep getting notifications from you. can you quit quoting me for a reply. check out the morales/mosley fight when you get a chance. cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X