Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will USADA give floyd a pass to use an IV again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think Floyd will be smarter this time. He will make sure to cycle off before testing begins. This is why he went on a "vacation" aka retired again. How many times have he done this already and came back? This is how you cheat the system and not get caught. Team Canelo take notes!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Because he’s been using USADa before VADA was created duh.. If he was using VADA you cry babies would ask why he’s not using USADA. Floyd good clean fighter that’s why he’s experienced so much good karma in boxing. Pacquio obviously has had bad karma the last 6 yea including being brutally ko’d banned from fighting in America, 60million tax debt, had to threaten promoter just to get paid smh.
      Treat boxing good and you’ll have good karma like Floyd
      Well, Vada is the norm now, you don't see anyone using USADA for testing and Vada seems to be catching these cheats left and right lately so they're apparently doing s decent job.

And you can rant about Pacquiao all you want, I don't give a fk about either guys life outside the the ring, I am an adult, I don't worship athletes like a teenager

Comment

USADA is Floyd's private company so they will do whatever he says.

Comment

i hope USADA will also gave floyd opponent a pass to use an IV so that the fight will be fair.

Comment

bump ...............................

Comment

Working...
            X