No announcement yet.

Prime Kelly Pavlik vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Kelly Pavlik vs GGG

Kelly is an underrated righter.That Jab and power in both hands.10 years ago we had better middleweights than now.Does GGG have a better win then a prime Jermain Taylor?I dont think GGG has the craft that Hopkins had to beat him.Also that was at 168.

Super fun fight. I'd go with Golovkin but who knows.

As much as the hater crowd denies it Golovkin is actually a very good boxer. Both of these guys would love to keep the range. I just see Golovkin being a better boxer than Pavlik.

Golovkin is crisper with his shots and Pavlik could be hit and hurt.
    Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 09-26-2018, 07:27 PM.

Comment

I'll have to go with GGG, Both are str8 up and down but I think GGG can take more punishment and stops Pavlik late

Comment

Toss up, same calibre of fighter. Pavlik has a better resume though.

Comment

Pavlik is a cut above Golovkin.

Comment

I'd pick Golovkin. Possibly late stoppage.

Comment

"The Ghost" was Six-Deuce (Tall fighter) And had a 75' reach with power & a great jab.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                Kelly is an underrated righter.That Jab and power in both hands.10 years ago we had better middleweights than now.Does GGG have a better win then a prime Jermain Taylor?I dont think GGG has the craft that Hopkins had to beat him.Also that was at 168.

not sure

Golovkin is reluctant - even timid - when up against anyone with power

good fight

Comment

I think GGG would win by UD.

I think it would look similar to the GGG-Jacobs fights, but Pavlik would take more punishment than Jacobs did.

Comment

I always thought Pavlik was overrated. One dimensional. Left jab, straight right hand. Very little head movement. GGG by late stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                    X