Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: 147 Jump, Errol Spence Title Fight is Still The Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if a contract has been made and he's really signed on it to fight Errol, i wonder what these haters has to say. win or lose, he deserve more credit.

what really matters here is when he really choose to walk the talk or he just want an all day talk...

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I dont see Garcia defeating Spence but if somehow he could, he would be PFP #1 without anyone being able to debate that.
      True, but I don't see Mr Big Head taking the fight. He talks a lot, but I haven't seen much pen to paper.

Comment

Move up to 147 but PLEASE take a few fights first Mikey Damn It! It Is No Rush!

Honestly I think he should jump up get in that 147 WBC Mix try to position himself for a shot at the winner of Porter vs Garcia. If Danny win, Mikey vs Danny can BE HUGE honestly BIGGER than Spence Jr vs Mikey because the Mexico vs Puerto Rico (yeah I know both are born and raised in America) element that comes with that one

It is a JOKE that we won't get Mikey vs Loma before he moves up tho

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Honestly I think he should jump up get in that 147 WBC Mix try to position himself for a shot at the winner of Porter vs Garcia. If Danny win, Mikey vs Danny can BE HUGE honestly BIGGER than Spence Jr vs Mikey because the Mexico vs Puerto Rico (yeah I know both are born and raised in America) element that comes with that one
          Puerto Rico >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mexico

The mexican mamacitas agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Puerto Rico >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mexico

The mexican mamacitas agree!
            Pedraza v Mikey? Maybe Verdejo v Mikey just to show them.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Pedraza v Mikey? Maybe Verdejo v Mikey just to show them.
              Again, the ladies beg to differ puto

Comment

Comment

He got to beat the top 140 lb guy before I believe it

Comment

Mannnnnnn im starting to get that Khan vibe.....Let me see a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      I dont see Garcia defeating Spence but if somehow he could, he would be PFP #1 without anyone being able to debate that.
                      Absolutely agreed, it would be undisputed as ****. However, Spence will eat him alive.

Comment

Working...
                      X