Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontae Wilder vs 1960s Muhammad Ali, Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontae Wilder vs 1960s Muhammad Ali, Who Wins?

Most Boxing historians say that Ali before his exile was without doubt the greatest and most talented boxer of all time.

So can Wilder of tonight deal with the speed of a prime Muhammad Ali (from the Liston fights)? Can Ali handle Wilder's power?
    Deontae Wilder
    15.79%
    Muhammad Ali
    84.21%

I know I didn't once hold this view, but I'm starting to think that boxers are better today compared to boxers of the past. I would favor Wilder to beat Ali due to size and athleticism.

Comment

Man fighters from those old days were good but very overrated. Ali gets put to sleep by many HWs from the 21st century...

Comment

Ali and he'd make Wilder look like an average boxer. I'm no Ali fan either, but he was something special.

Comment

I think a prime Ali would easily beat him. Ali would not allow Wilder's powerful straight right to land clean very often if a all. If Wilder did connect with a Sunday punch I think Ali would survive it on still go on to win. Ali was a much better boxer than Wilder. He was a precision puncher with great speed, accuracy and timing. Wilder has great punching power and a long hard fast jab. Wilder usually throws wild, wide punches that Ali would avoid wihile landing his own punches and winning all the rounds.

Comment

Loooooooool oh you people

Comment

Can we stop putting this fantasy bs in NSB. Go put this bs in the fantasy fight forum where it belongs with the rest of the scifi fantasy bs you dorks ask about too f#cking often.

Got a every top 100 fighter in the world vs some past great fighter thread out here these days. Wut the f#ck with you goofy mfers.

Comment

Working...
              X