• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Sugar Ray Robinson
    2. Henry Armstrong
    3. Muhammad Ali
    4. Willie Pep
    5. Sugar Ray Leonard
    Hounourable Mention to Roy Jones Jr my favourite fighter of all time.

Comment

1. Sugar Ray Robinson
      2. Henry Armstrong
      3. Harry Greb
      4. Willie Pep
      5. Roberto Duran

Honorable mentions: Benny Leonard, Sam Langford, Eder Jofre, Ezzard Charles, Muhammad Ali

Comment

--- In the largest public boxing poll ever conducted a few years back with some hundreds of thousands of international results: 1. Robby 2. Manny 3. Ali were the top 3 p4p.

I would beg to differ with Ali, so extrapolating my list:

1. Manny fought, beat, and KOed more Ring p4pers in history by a long shot. Nobody comes close.

2. Robby

3. Sam Langford

4. Joe Louis

5. Harry Greb
        Last edited by QueensburyRules; 05-08-2018, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Of course Pacquiao is not even near a top 5 AT P4P list, or top 10. Mayweather is not even top 10, and he showed himself considerably better than Pacquiao.

These things are highly debatable, but I will go with the list below, which probably few can argue with, other than the order.

Greb
          Duran
          Walker
          Wilde
          Pep

Lefhook

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            Of course Pacquiao is not even near a top 5 AT P4P list, or top 10. Mayweather is not even top 10, and he showed himself considerably better than Pacquiao.

These things are highly debatable, but I will go with the list below, which probably few can argue with, other than the order.

Greb
            Duran
            Walker
            Wilde
            Pep

Lefhook
            No Ray Robinson?

Comment

Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
              No Ray Robinson?
              I musta forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                --- The fight was clearly crooked from it's sorry inception as many including myself wrote about. In no way was this a legitimately waged and fairly officiated fight, the whole reason why TUE delayed the fight 6 years so he could get all the suits lined up for the big payout.

Pac set a record for being consecutive Ring P4P rated for over 12 years. He also fought, beat, and knocked out more Ring P4Pers by a long shot over his nearest competitors, child's play for him.

Then the record 8 divisional titles with nobody close, and he will end up with more HOF fights than anyone in his era. Really, time to step away from boxing and move to the quilting circle where you look to be more suited as long as you're quick enough to stay away from Granny's quilting needles.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  --- The fight was clearly crooked from it's sorry inception as many including myself wrote about. In no way was this a legitimately waged and fairly officiated fight, the whole reason why TUE delayed the fight 6 years so he could get all the suits lined up for the big payout.

Pac set a record for being consecutive Ring P4P rated for over 12 years. He also fought, beat, and knocked out more Ring P4Pers by a long shot over his nearest competitors, child's play for him.

Then the record 8 divisional titles with nobody close, and he will end up with more HOF fights than anyone in his era. Really, time to step away from boxing and move to the quilting circle where you look to be more suited as long as you're quick enough to stay away from Granny's quilting needles.

How did Floyd "delay" the fight when he agreed to terms for it it in 2009, only for the other side to duck?

Let's not rehash this yet again.

Comment

TUE didn't fight on the scheduled date he reserved at MGM.

On that date Manny shutout the bulletproof Clottey who TUE also ducked in front of 45,000 at Cowboy Stadium.

A Filipino vs a African from Ghana...only in boxing!!!

Comment

Who is Pacman going to beat, Queensbree? Not any great welterweights, that is for sure. Can you imagine what the likes of Basilio would do to poor Pac at welter? But then you probably think Pac is going to outbox the great Pep. I do not believe Pac is going to beat JC Chavez. So who is the pino going to beat, and at what weight in the AT tournament?

If you would think these things out first I might not have to follow you around with a gnout. You cannot ask a horse to perform tensor calculus, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X