Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home Owners, how much do you save after all the bills are paid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
    What? You don't make 6 figures and you gonna buy a house worth $520k? Wow.
    I don't know which state you live but damn 520k is an expensive house.

this

i'm shocked you could get a loan of that size without a cosigner.

inf act, i'm almost positive that you'd need one.

you're gong to have to put a hundred thousand down if you aren't going through the FHA, and that's before your closing costs. that's a lot of dough to write in one check. if you do go through the FHA, they will charge you out the ass to insure a loan of that size.

Comment

Originally posted by GTL View Post
      Whats up fellas, ladies..

I rarely post, let alone visit the lounge but I was curious.

If you own a home, after the mortgage, bills (water, electric, heat, insurance, phones etc), food, etc, how much do you end up saving monthly..

I'm in the process of moving out and did some calculations and its just mind blowing how much life really is, without mom and pops..

After its all said and done, I'd save anywhere from a few hundred to a thousand monthly after all the bills are paid..

I'm not asking for your salary numbers, but a rough estimate of what you save as a household monthly..

Thanks in advance
      That's pretty damn good dude.....

Comment

I have an apartment and I'm yung doe.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          this

i'm shocked you could get a loan of that size without a cosigner.

inf act, i'm almost positive that you'd need one.

you're gong to have to put a hundred thousand down if you aren't going through the FHA, and that's before your closing costs. that's a lot of dough to write in one check. if you do go through the FHA, they will charge you out the ass to insure a loan of that size.
          This right here is fcuked up.
          If you ain't got the 20% to put down you'll have to pay the mortage insurance for the lender in case you default on the loan.
          **** is a big fcuking scam.
          The savings is comparable to paying rent as others have said, your just paying for something you own and not just live in.
          Upkeep and repair is a mofo.

Comment

Working...
          X