Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Adrien Broner Fight is Next, January 12 or 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone calm all these little Nenas down. For fhucks sake, this is obviously a similarity tune up for Pac, which doubles as a welcoming fight, being that even though Broner has lost a few times, he's still a draw for PBC. Obviously he's no where near as good as Mayweather, but he presents an ideal tune up for Manny leading up to a Mayweather rematch. For those complaining, if you can't see that, it's time to sit in the corner with your Casual hat on. Also, lol at anybody who thinks Pac would get in with a killer for his first fight with a new platform, not to mention possibly risking a Mayweather rematch, geez the idiocy is unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      What reason you despise both of them?
      Broner because he's an entitled, arrogant tool with absolutely no self control. Seeing him happily be filmed literally throwing money into a toilet for entertainment, then later begging fans on Twitter for donations because he's broke, made me lose all respect for him. He's a POS, who's going to end up getting himself shot, stabbed, or buried somewhere.

And Manny? Because he thumps the bible preaching ethics and morals, while sleeping around on his wife continuously. Also, tricking people into voting for him to get into Parliament, then rewarding the people who supported him by doing a half-assed job. Being a habitual liar isn't a great foundation for earning respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
        Broner because he's an entitled, arrogant tool with absolutely no self control. Seeing him happily be filmed literally throwing money into a toilet for entertainment, then later begging fans on Twitter for donations because he's broke, made me lose all respect for him. He's a POS, who's going to end up getting himself shot, stabbed, or buried somewhere.

And Manny? Because he thumps the bible preaching ethics and morals, while sleeping around on his wife continuously. Also, tricking people into voting for him to get into Parliament, then rewarding the people who supported him by doing a half-assed job. Being a habitual liar isn't a great foundation for earning respect.
        Makes sense... I dont really care what they do outside the ring to be honest.

Manny will beat him

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Pac lands but doesn't drop Broner, Broner shakes his head for 12 rounds, loses unanimous 9 rounds to 3
          If Pac doesn't stop Broner late I think he wins every single round. Pac by KO/TKO or Pac by a very one sided points win.

Comment

• Is Manny still Pay Per View?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Makes sense... I dont really care what they do outside the ring to be honest.

Manny will beat him
              Agreed - I see Manny taking it over 12.

Comment

• So who has been spreading these fake news that Pacquiao can't step foot on US soil? Whoever it is, man, he must have a lot of hate in his heart for the Filipino icon.

Comment

• trash fight. Haymon has all the top welters and the best he can do is Broner. smh. what is there to gain or brag about if Manny wins? this fight sucks ass. might as well avenge the Jeff Horn loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
                    Will this be staged in Malaysia?
                    They said Las Vegas, USA ...

Comment

• I favor Manny in this fight, he is all wrong for Broner.

Not only is he busy, but he can crack, AB could get stopped quickly.

Manny wins here, it will be a huge promotion, stars will come out, not sure if its PPV, but it has all the trimmings of a big fan friendly fight that will generate box office.

I wonder how haymon will pay Manny...because if it's not PPV, you have to cover him with the war chest, or a license fee, that's a very interesting piece of the puzzle

Comment

Working...
                      X