Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Jaime Munguia I think this is a fight they will build up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Super Middleweight VS a Super Welterweight.

Yeah that sounds like something Canelo would do.

Comment

Don't think munguia is anywhere close to that level. I'm sure they would love to be able to build that up, just don't think he's good enough.

Comment

Munguia is nowhere near ready, Charlo or Jacob's vs chenko winner. Dont doubt it he has balls. Charlo needs a name quick.

Comment

Munguia could barely beat Liam Smith though, do you really think he even poses a threat to Canelo. I could still see GBP making it because they can con the Mexican fans into an easy 1-2 million PPV buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Agreed. I think they will avoid Munguia for a while as he's high risk, low reward right now. If they can make a name of him, then I expect it eventually.

Yeah, I dunno what to think about Mungui, he might end up being an hype job who was a young big 6"1 weight bully at 154 and will lose and fade once he step up versus a Hurd/Charlo/Lara dude.

But when you think about it, he's a world champ by the age of 22 and already has 2 decent scalps in Smith and Ali.
            He has great physical attributes, he's tall, strong, tough, powerfull and has correct speed.

With a student approach of the game and "the long term career mental tools" he couldn't become something big.
            I'm not sure about his crew of mexican club trainers putting him on this road. He should get Beristain.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
              Munguía is not ready for Canelo, probably never will
              Agree with this right here .^

Comment

Working...
              X