No announcement yet.

Berto rumored to be Pacquiao's first fight under PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight for both men.

Pac is at the tail end of his career and so is Berto.

Pretty much a toss up fight. Berto has the power to hurt Pac and we don't know how much pac has left.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      It's still a step up over Crawford's welterweight competition. And you call him a top 2 p4p fighter .
      benavidez would've ****ed berto up last night, berto is garbage

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        benavidez would've ****ed berto up last night, berto is garbage
        Berto probably stops peg legged Bumavidez faster than Crawford . Berto was at least a welterweight champ that fought some quality opponents. Bumavidez is a landfill if Berto is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Yeah, if they can get Pacquiao on regular NBC or Fox in an entertaining fight, that would pay dividends in hyping up a Mayweather rematch.

I was just thinking about that yesterday, and how it would be massive if they could do Pac-Broner on regular TV and then a Mayweather rematch on PPV, but the financials probably just aren't there.
          If Haymon is smart he will tell Manny to fight on FOX, Pacquiao on Fox against Berto would be MASSIVe

But I doubt Pacman will take short money, Haymon should tell Manny if you fight on Free TV it would mean more money in a rematch with Floyd because people will see you destroy a guy and buy into the hype again.

We already seen the numbers he did with only a two day promotion on ESPN with Horn

Now if they can build up his fight on FOX and Pacman can excite than yeah that will drum up interesting in a rematch with Floyd

If Pac destroys Berto in front of Nationwide audience on FREE TV the kool aid will be sipped and the casuals will say Pac at 40 found the fountain of youth.

I bet Pacquiao on PBC on FOX would beat the UFC numbers on FOX.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            He already lost to Jeff Horn. Berto is a step up from Horn.
            C'mon, even if you don't know boxing, you knew who really won that fight.

Comment

I would pick berto to win at this point

Comment

I like Betto, a solid fighter, and an all around good guy!

Naturally, I’d like to see briber fight again. But, he seems more like a punching bag these days.

Comment

Pac anihilates Berto in brutal fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mash121 View Post
                    Good fight for both men.

Pac is at the tail end of his career and so is Berto.

Pretty much a toss up fight. Berto has the power to hurt Pac and we don't know how much pac has left.
                    Omg your kidding right?

Manny fuucks Bertos world up EASILY!!!!

This is an absolute mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      I would pick berto to win at this point
                      I’m asotonished by how little folks here know about boxing.

Berto is a grade A bum he has nothing for Manny even at this stage In his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X