Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the f#ck is going on in Portland Oregon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Are you not surprised that the situation isn't worse? All things considered?

Aside from Jewish-Americans, who are generally unsympathetic toward white/European survival movements due to a historical schism, there are basically no whites in production roles at big-six media companies, at Ivy League universities, etc.

Not that it's the obligation of Jewish-Americans to "rescue" other whites, but the novel concept of equality through balanced representation becomes a joke when the people perceived as being "white males" actually range from indifferent to hostile towards the group they're perceived as representing.

Products of this imbalance:

Skewed perception of crime & victimization:

Whites have for generations been the disproportionate victims of interracial rapes & murders according to federal stats, but the average American, existing entirely through cinema & tabloid headlines, assumes it's the other way around.

Skewed economic stereotyping:

Whites are typically scapegoated as vessels of capitalist greed/wealth inequity/etc, but this does not make any sense. Asians are the highest-income racial category in the US. Further more, if we subtract a few outlier "white" groups (esp Jewish & Russian), white household income drops dramatically & barely differs from that of "Hispanics".

Skewed social science curriculum:

The myth of eternal white invulnerability/supremacy: Europeans suffered a near-extinction event via disease spread by the Mongol invasions similar to what the Native Americans endured; they never recovered Anatolia or the Levant from Muslim conquest, Southern Europe used to be ruled by colonial Islamic powers, and there were more whites captured and taken to Africa as slaves than black slaves purchased and transported to the US over the same century-long time period.

Now for the American public school version: The global white majority (actually 5-10 percent of the world population and rapidly shrinking) has since the dawn of time (according to them, 1900 AD) dominated a racial pyramid/hierarchy via a mixture of luck and random acts of sadism, despite their individual inferiority at all specific activities & pursuits.
    See bold above, well written as usual. I feel no kinship with European people in general. I do feel close to some people, but not many.

I feel closer to Egyptians, Etheopean, and of course Israel.

I have no idea what’s going on in America. I’m afraid to return. In my mind, I hope I never see this in 1/50th scale

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mDLS12_a-fk

Comment

The Open Society Foundations of George Soros help fund things like this.

Yet another example of the wealthy elite using their money to experiment and play with the lives of the rest of us.

Comment

Last edited by BostonGuy; 11-05-2018, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Damn you Santa_

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Disgraceful. Identity politics I've come to believe, is the lowest form of politics or any kind of discussion for that matter.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Disgraceful. Identity politics I've come to believe, is the lowest form of politics or any kind of discussion for that matter.

Thanks for posting.
              Andy Ngo is doing exceptional work reporting on the SJW/identity politics and leftist issues in Portland. I think Andy is part of the "sane left" who sees this stuff as being antithetical and unproductive to genuine liberal causes.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Andy Ngo is doing exceptional work reporting on the SJW/identity politics and leftist issues in Portland. I think Andy is part of the "sane left" who sees this stuff as being antithetical and unproductive to genuine liberal causes.
                Yeah, man. It's just bad for everybody all the way around.

Pointless.

Sounds like Andy is doing good work, though. Good for him!

Comment

Andy Ngo is a really good level-headed guy. I've had a few exchanges with him. I'm almost hesitant to say he should have more of a following because it would come packaged with death threats/beatings.

Comment

More Antifa protests in Portland yesterday

Comment

These people are deranged with their crusade against imaginary nazis

Comment

Working...
                      X