Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: 147 Jump, Errol Spence Title Fight is Still The Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey is doing pretty well without top rank

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
      This dude is the real deal! Testing himself against the most feared man in the division is nothing short of brave!
      For real, its great to see Mikey wanting to test himself against a guy many are avoiding. To be the best, you have to fight the best...even if the odds are against you. Its not impossible for a fighter to see a fighter they want to fight despite having more advantages on paper.

Although Spence is a beast, he's still beatable.

Comment

Spence is bigger stronger and faster than Mikey Garcia.This matchup is not intriguing to me waste of time.

Comment

Team M. Garcia are "cherry picking" Spence (Out of the top 147lbs) because they think he is the easiest style match-up for Mikey. (Sounds SAF but that's exactly what they think)

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Comment

i still dont get why he ducked linares to fight limpinets. of course linares a MUCH riskier fight, but i never could find a good reason. mikey said the limpinets offer was more money but couldnta been too much cuz the linares fight woulda been MUCH bigger.

id luv to see him try spence.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
              i still dont get why he ducked linares to fight limpinets. of course linares a MUCH riskier fight, but i never could find a good reason. mikey said the limpinets offer was more money but couldnta been too much cuz the linares fight woulda been MUCH bigger.

id luv to see him try spence.
              Not sure 100%... I remember reading somewhere that GoldenBoy wanted options on Mikey if the fight Vs. Linares went thru somechit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                Puerto Rico >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mexico

The mexican mamacitas agree!
                Respect to BOTH! That rivalry is great for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  Again, the ladies beg to differ puto
                  What ladies? You don't know any ladies. You play with yourself just like you act like a tough guy on your computer. Go get a real woman and quit jacking off.

Comment

If Mikey's plan is to go to 147 to fight Errol, he should take a fight at 147 first to see how he feels at WW. I'm still very opposed to the fight, but it sounds like it's going to eventually happen

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      If Mikey's plan is to go to 147 to fight Errol, he should take a fight at 147 first to see how he feels at WW. I'm still very opposed to the fight, but it sounds like it's going to eventually happen
                      Mikey needs to hire a good strength and conditioning coach. He deosnt need to get huge and swole in the upper body, He needs to work on his core and upper legs and hips. That is where power is generated. It would help him to strengthen his neck muscles up more though.

Comment

Working...
                      X